If you had to come up with a collectible, what would it be?

Some version of this (there's one in ACNH resembling the overrated Kitchen Aid, so I demand equal time for one of the machines on which I learned to cook!):

1670711530576.png

1670711612519.png

Post automatically merged:

Capp’n’s Transportation collection. And items he’s been seen having. I love Capp’n and it would be fun to have a collection themed around him. 🐢🚌🚤
How about a Kapp'n gyroid? There's a Brewster gyroid, so why not?

northern lights collectible? shades of blue and green and other colours perhaps

ik we've already got the aurora sky collectible but they could totally be twinning. like the ghostly preserves and spectral preserves you get me

edit - the fragment potential ;o
its getting manifested broskis

I thought I made a post here recently, but I guess not? (or I missed it)
I wouldn't mind seeing some silly ones like something along the lines of a muffin with a bite taken from it, or spilled chips, or a broken heart cookie, or a worm in an apple. Not sure others would like silly imperfect things like that?👀
Other than that, a wish of mine is a sunflower, maybe a plush one? I'd also like to see big Beetles that we love from AC.
I do like others' idea of autumn leaves.

Oh yeah! I imagine it would look something like this:
View attachment 387793
And it would also be nice if has a marshmallow one too:
View attachment 387795
... Toasty Marshmallow and Chard Marshstrocity 🙃 may the RNG be with you

Last edited:
I just thought of two more collectable ideas I would like
I'm pretty sure the sheep plush was created for the 2020 TBT sleep-over fair but I think it would be cute if we had a pig and cow plush to go with the sheep plush.
YES. I need this in my life!

How about a frog plush? Or a pumpkin spice latte for Halloween?
Excuse me staff if you make a frog collectable(like pretty much any frog collectable) I will trade my entire inventory to get a lineup of them and stop collecting food collectables thanks 🙏

I just realized how cute tree collectibles would be.
1672477343840.png
1672477430337.png
1672477481515.png

I'd love to have an alternating forest of the normal trees and the evergreen trees.. and the palm trees could help make a really tropical lineup!!

Other collectibles I wish for (I said it in another thread but not this one):

- More gyroids.. especially Squeakoid
1672483442363.png

- Alien Plush (the green one from the crane game furniture item in NH)
- Daruma Doll
1672483498158.png

- Lucky Cat
1672483543276.png

- More types of cake/pies maybe? A cherry pie would be really cute
1672483626193.png

- Animated UFO collectible (like the UFO furniture item) (unlikely but I can dream)

Last edited:
Back