Shop ☆ IGB / TBT currency exchange ★ ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ✧【Status: Open】 NEW UPDATE!

sorry guys been busy earlier on the day, but I'll be on starting from now till 3 hours. Still got some errands to do ~

is this still going? how much can i get for 900TBT? thanks!

hello! yes I am still taking in requests c:
I don't usually take in huge orders like that, but if anything I'll be more than happy to trade for couple different session.
Meaning.. we'll trade 100tbt for 20mil for one day and so on ~ if I don't have other requests for the rest of the day then we may be able to do more! Please let me know. Thanks ~

Hey again. :D I was wondering if I could trade 50 tbt for 10 mil igb. :) I still have your FC added, and I understand how to do things better, so it?ll be quicker. xD

Hey again. :D I was wondering if I could trade 50 tbt for 10 mil igb. :) I still have your FC added, and I understand how to do things better, so it?ll be quicker. xD

hi! welcome back ~ haha great ;D
sorry I just got back home from running some errands
I'll be on from now till later tonight as well
leave me a VM if anything when you're available thank you ~ <3

hello! yes I am still taking in requests c:
I don't usually take in huge orders like that, but if anything I'll be more than happy to trade for couple different session.
Meaning.. we'll trade 100tbt for 20mil for one day and so on ~ if I don't have other requests for the rest of the day then we may be able to do more! Please let me know. Thanks ~

sure, sounds good! I'm in korea right now so the time zones may be a little different. Just let me know when you're available!

sure, sounds good! I'm in korea right now so the time zones may be a little different. Just let me know when you're available!

oh wow! that's awesome c:
I haven't been back in Korea for yearsss haha and I'm available all night today and tomorrow after 11am EST ^^

oh wow! that's awesome c:
I haven't been back in Korea for yearsss haha and I'm available all night today and tomorrow after 11am EST ^^

oh that's sweet! Are you free right now for a 20 mil ses?

Hello, when you are back, can I trade 20 mil for 100 tbt again please? Thank you

hi! I'm available now to trade c:
will be waiting by the gates ~ thanks

Hello, I have never done this sort of trade before but may I trade 200 tbt for 40mil in game? (sorry I haven't been on this site in a while and just restarted my town, I hope this is how this works >.<)

Hello, I have never done this sort of trade before but may I trade 200 tbt for 40mil in game? (sorry I haven't been on this site in a while and just restarted my town, I hope this is how this works >.<)

Hello! Oh not a problem ~ so how this will works is I'll be dropping the bell bags in he amount of 1.5mil
you'll be able to pick them up and put them away in your ABD ^^
also save the progress in between just in case we disconnect and once we reach the full amount you can "end multiplayer session" and vola! you have your bells ~ I usually don't do the full 40mil in one trade.. we can do 1 set of 100tbt for 20mil today and do the rest tomorrow. If you're still interested please let me know! Thank you <3

Last edited:
Hello! Oh not a problem ~ so how this will works is I'll be dropping the bell bags in he amount of 1.5mil
you'll be able to pick them up and put them away in your ABD ^^
also save the progress in between just in case we disconnect and once we reach the full amount you can "end multiplayer session" and vola! you have your bells ~ I usually don't do the full 40mil in one trade.. we can do 1 set of 100tbt for 20mil today and do the rest tomorrow. If you're still interested please let me know! Thank you <3

That sounds perfect! I am working tomorrow, but I will be around a bit earlier than now is that ok?

That sounds perfect! I am working tomorrow, but I will be around a bit earlier than now is that ok?

Sounds good to me c:
I'll be free tomorrow all night so you have plenty of time to msg me whenever you're ready to go ~

all trades have been completed! Thank you everyone ~

Back