• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Bell Tree Fair 2024: Closing Ceremony

Thank you so much to all the staff involved with the fair!!! Super delayed, I’m sorry, I’ve been really busy, but it was a lot of fun and I really appreciate all the time and work (and money!) that was put into this event. Thank you all 🩷

I'm so excited!!! This is the first time I've chosen a prize pack even though I've participated in so many past fairs, and I can't wait to open it up! My Ghostly Kitty pin is on it's way too, so mail time is going to be much more exciting for the next while 😄

Still waiting for my ghostly kitty, but I got my Nintendo subscription and played to Happy Home Paradise for the first time, yay! Also got that leaf balloon from nooklink.

Back