Shop ☆ IGB / TBT currency exchange ★ ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ✧【Status: Open】 NEW UPDATE!

fQuhSzO.gif

I'd like to purchase 300 tbt for 60m igb if that's available? :)

Hello! Sure thing ~
did you wanted to grab a date/time to do the trade? it'll take a bit to complete the whole 60mil
so I just want to make sure you're free when we start c:
thank!

Hello! Sure thing ~
did you wanted to grab a date/time to do the trade? it'll take a bit to complete the whole 60mil
so I just want to make sure you're free when we start c:
thank!

Hi! I'm free past 11 AM your time! I've also added you on discord (avian magical girl#8397) to make communication easier :)

hi~
is this still open?

hello! so sorry for the super late response
I haven't been on the forums this past week.. been busy ;w;
but if you're still in need of IGB please feel free to contact me through VM/PM or discord as well!
thank you <3

Last edited:
JUST ENQUIRING ABOUT SOME INFORMATION FOR MYSELF!!! PLEASE, THANK YOU.

HELLO, THERE, :) I HAVE NOT BEEN ON THE BELL TREE FORUMS FOR A WHILE. SO A LOT HAS CHANGED HERE ON THE ANIMAL CROSSING FORUMS. WHILE I HAVE BEEN GONE, BUT I AM BACK NOW. THERE IS NOW A NEW GAME OUT NOW, WELCOME TO ANIMAL CROSSING NEW HORIZONS. I THINK I WILL JUST GET STRAIGHT TO THE POINT NOW. I AM JUST ENQUIRING ABOUT SOME INFORMATION FOR MYSELF!!! PLEASE, THANK YOU. ARE YOU STILL SELLING ITEMS FOR ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF WELCOME AMIIBO. OR ARE YOU JUST SELLING ITEMS FOR THE NEW GAME, WELCOME TO ANIMAL CROSSING NEW HORIZONS. PLEASE, THANK YOU!!! :)

Hello! First off ~ Welcome back ^^ so glad you can join us again <3
and for this service I am providing is only for Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS version :< sorry
if you were looking for the New Horizons
the forum has a separate section under "Animal Crossing: New Horizons" and head to the sub category : Nook's Cranny" for any other services offered for the new game c:
I hope I explained it easily to understand, but if you have any further questions, you're more than welcome to ask ~

thanks!

Hello there♡Woukd it be alright to make a trade of 7mil IGB for 30TBT?Thank you amd take your time~

Hello there♡Woukd it be alright to make a trade of 7mil IGB for 30TBT?Thank you amd take your time~

hello! sure that's no problem at all c:
and just to be clear this is for New Leaf
I'll be available to trade starting now till later on!
please lmk what time works for you best
thank you <33

Back