• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I'm going to preorder the bundle and have it delivered to my house, but I have a Q.

Tuc

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4138-2167-1130
Winter Mittens
For me, the release date is on the 14th of June, which is a Friday. The delivery system states 1-2 days, and I want to know will it be at my doorstep on the day of release or on Saturday? Does Gamestop send the bundle on the 13th, so that it arrives on the 14th? Who else is preordering through mail?
Also, I'm ordering from Gamestop Ireland and I live in Ireland so I'm assuming the delivery will be 1 day. But I'm not sure when I'll receive it lol

I'm sure this is answered in other threads but I'm curious as well and am too lazy to check it out for myself!

Support to this question!

For me, the release date is on the 14th of June, which is a Friday. The delivery system states 1-2 days, and I want to know will it be at my doorstep on the day of release or on Saturday? Does Gamestop send the bundle on the 13th, so that it arrives on the 14th? Who else is preordering through mail?
Also, I'm ordering from Gamestop Ireland and I live in Ireland so I'm assuming the delivery will be 1 day. But I'm not sure when I'll receive it lol

Gamestop has that street date guarantee, so you should get it on Friday. :D

They dispatch the item a few days before release so you should get it either on the day or if you are lucky the day before. I have ordered mine from GAME and will be getting it in the mail. :)

Gamestop has that street date guarantee, so you should get it on Friday. :D

Do they really? That is pretty fantastic because I ordered mine online as well. But the release date in the US is on Sunday, so will it come to me on Monday then?

They dispatch the item a few days before release so you should get it either on the day or if you are lucky the day before. I have ordered mine from GAME and will be getting it in the mail. :)

I think they'd get in some serious trouble if they allowed it to ship to the consumer a day before. It's serious business to break street date.

Do they really? That is pretty fantastic because I ordered mine online as well. But the release date in the US is on Sunday, so will it come to me on Monday then?

You will be getting it Monday instead, just because mail doesn't run on Sunday. I'm curious, why didn't you just order in store?

I don't know about Gamestop but GAME regularly gets pre-ordered games out to people the day before the release. It's very common here. I know a few people on this forum have said they had it happen too.

You will be getting it Monday instead, just because mail doesn't run on Sunday. I'm curious, why didn't you just order in store?

I would rather it come strait to my house then having to make a trip to Gamestop to get it. That is basically the reason why I ordered it online. Though this is the first time I have ever pre ordered something and I am pretty nervous because I don't know how it works haha

GAME regularly manages to deliver a day early. But that's not their fault it's the post system delivering early if you happen to live close to wherever it's dispatched from, but if they shipped a day later and you lived further away they wouldn't be able to hold to their guarantee of getting you the game on the release date.

Also I don't see that it matters much seeing as we could import from the US and have it reach us on the 12th.

GAME regularly manages to deliver a day early. But that's not their fault it's the post system delivering early if you happen to live close to wherever it's dispatched from, but if they shipped a day later and you lived further away they wouldn't be able to hold to their guarantee of getting you the game on the release date.

Also I don't see that it matters much seeing as we could import from the US and have it reach us on the 12th.

Hmm. Perhaps it is more strict over here. However, I don't think they'd consider the UK importing from the US to save a few days, as you would need a NA 3ds and such.

I kinda wish our pre-orders worked to where we could get the game a day early. That'd be really neat.

Too bad if you imported from NA, you'd also have to have an NA 3DS.

Hmm. Perhaps it is more strict over here. However, I don't think they'd consider the UK importing from the US to save a few days, as you would need a NA 3ds and such.

I kinda wish our pre-orders worked to where we could get the game a day early. That'd be really neat.

I guess it is just less strict. And I was considering ordering the XL bundle from NA anyway, so that would solve that problem. xP I used to import most normal DS games as they didn't have the region lock and most would release months earlier for you guys.

Is it better to pre-order online or in stores? Or does it matter?

It's all preference. I like ordering in store so i can just go pick the game up as soon as they open. I don't like having to wait around all day for a package to come, and the possibility of someone stealing it kinda scares me.

It's all preference. I like ordering in store so i can just go pick the game up as soon as they open. I don't like having to wait around all day for a package to come, and the possibility of someone stealing it kinda scares me.

Oh no, don't scare me like that! I have never thought of someone stealing my package. Now I am doubting my online pre-order. :(

Oh no, don't scare me like that! I have never thought of someone stealing my package. Now I am doubting my online pre-order. :(

Don't worry it will be fine! I order things online almost every week lately ha. Just make sure you are in when it is meant to arrive or you can ask for it to be delivered to a neighbor in most postal services.

I ordered my fiance's ACNL from Best Buy. He will get his on Monday. Since mine is digital, I'll get it Sunday night. I'm not too worried about waiting an extra day since technically I'll have the game already c:

I ordered my fiance's ACNL from Best Buy. He will get his on Monday. Since mine is digital, I'll get it Sunday night. I'm not too worried about waiting an extra day since technically I'll have the game already c:

Don't you mean Sunday morning? Since it releases on the 9th, you'll have it at the very beginning of Sunday :3 Unless you live on the west coast, then you can download it around 9pm on Saturday.

Lol I canceled my online order for the bundle and I am just going to march into Gamestop tomorrow and pre-order it there. I am so impatient and I would rather have my AC 3ds xl the day of then waiting for it to ship to my house.

I don't know about Gamestop but GAME regularly gets pre-ordered games out to people the day before the release. It's very common here. I know a few people on this forum have said they had it happen too.

Even if they are an international customer??

Back