• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I'm not allowed first person shooters :(

Well, if they want a christian based one then you better say goodbye to it cause most likely any religous review of this will say its bad imeaditly.

evilpancakes said:
Well, if they want a christian based one then you better say goodbye to it cause most likely any religous review of this will say its bad imeaditly.
not necessarily true.

Bacon Boy said:
Apparently, my parents don't want me having first person shooters. (The Conduit) So when they saw the commercial, they decided to check out the game. Now I can't play it!
That sucks (It seems like Christian parents are more strict than others), my parents don't want me to get Call of Duty, because you kill humans, but i have Halo, where you kill aliens.. =r

Master Crash said:
Bacon Boy said:
Apparently, my parents don't want me having first person shooters. (The Conduit) So when they saw the commercial, they decided to check out the game. Now I can't play it!
That sucks (It seems like Christian parents are more strict than others), my parents don't want me to get Call of Duty, because you kill humans, but i have Halo, where you kill aliens.. =r
my parents are christian but they arent super christian its just that one of my moms friends died from a gun and so she doesnt like gun games very much because its real to her

Master Crash said:
Bacon Boy said:
You kill humans in halo, atleast in multiplayer modes, my parents just now stopped caring about games i play.

Oh and nice song in your signature.

Caleb said:
Master Crash said:
Bacon Boy said:
You kill humans in halo, atleast in multiplayer modes, my parents just now stopped caring about games i play.

Lol, my parents never cared what I play... Well I play mostly Nintendo... So yeah... ._.

Caleb said:
Master Crash said:
Bacon Boy said:

I know, which makes it stupid S:

And thank you.

Bacon Boy said:
It's not the fact that it's killing people, they just think it looks "evil".
My parents are the same.
They hate manga and video games cause, you know how manga is all in black and white? Well, I was reading Naruto, and they saw it. They went "OMG, what's that demonic thing!?" Turns out the "thing" they were pointing at was a bunch of trees, in shaded black, and they thought it was brains.
They also think that manga promotes atheism, but that's a different story.
Then they saw MadWorld.....

TravisTouchdown said:
Bacon Boy said:
My parents are the same.
They hate manga and video games cause, you know how manga is all in black and white? Well, I was reading Naruto, and they saw it. They went "OMG, what's that demonic thing!?" Turns out the "thing" they were pointing at was a bunch of trees, in shaded black, and they thought it was brains.
Well my dad thinks that too. That all Anime and Manga is stupid and crappy because of pokemon. But if he actually watched other anime (take Gurren Lagann which has many CHRISTIAN references in it and good messages) then he wouldn't be that way.

warning rant

Im only 16 and my mom thinks that children should learn the ways of the world not be hiding from it like oh watch this show and oh that show is so bad

so she does not really care what i watch or play but we are baptist so she not like most moms

it looks like your parents are very involved with Christin that your mom wants to proctect you from a game that your age to play and it kinda reminds me of the wii zapper causing kids to shoot the leg off of somebody but sorry your moms a s.s. soccer mom dude :p

Bacon Boy said:
TravisTouchdown said:
Bacon Boy said:
My parents are the same.
Well my dad thinks that too. That all Anime and Manga is stupid and crappy because of pokemon. But if he actually watched other anime (take Gurren Lagann which has many CHRISTIAN references in it and good messages) then he wouldn't be that way.
That's exactly how my mom is with anime....and maybe I should look into Gurren Lagann. It seems cool. :yay:

Bacon Boy said:
TravisTouchdown said:
Bacon Boy said:
My parents are the same.
Halo has some biblical references too : D Like, the Ark? and the flood

Sorry to hear that... My parents are Christian, but not like hard core or super religous ones, you know?
My dad still plays Resident Evil games. lol
They don't really care what I play.
Anyway, I hope everything works out for you.

Back