• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I'm ready for anything!

I heard somewhere that the tree helps w/ your perfect town rank but that may be wrong.

Can't see how as people who don't have time to play as much will not be able to reach perfect town status? Oh well, have to wait till that gets confirmed or not.

if you really need the 2k bells then yeah. i have all of them already anyway. i think i'll go fail the recipes to get the other coffee beans xD

I know I'd need the 2K Bells :p I've always been awful at earning bells (earning money in games = always the hardest part for me). Especially sucks as I determined I'll need like...15 to 20 million for all my goals >___>

And well, looking at what's needed for the tree, hopefully I can make it there XD

I know I'd need the 2K Bells :p I've always been awful at earning bells (earning money in games = always the hardest part for me). Especially sucks as I determined I'll need like...15 to 20 million for all my goals >___>

And well, looking at what's needed for the tree, hopefully I can make it there XD

It'd probably be a lot easier and a lot quicker to just do a bit of fishing or sell a bunch of foreign fruit than it would be to work at Brewster's to get one bag of coffee beans. I'd bet you'd get a much larger profit than 2,000 bells, too. ;)

Anytime. Orange furniture set? There is the fruit set (which has orange furniture in it [fruit]) and there is the golden future set which is orange and white. In the game look for the きんみらい set ;)

I was confused at first, but I was talking about the second which google translation calls the gold future series. This new series will probably get a name change for New Leaf. Thanks. Can Kaizo change the color of the wallpaper too? It'd be weird that all the furniture has changed colors, but is still accompanied by orange blocky wallpaper and floor.

PS: If I read the wiki site correctly, it's nice that the fruit furniture has been promoted to an official series. :D

The Rococo series can indeed be pink. I actually got rid of my complete Rococo set xD It clashed with the house theme.

Rococo Series? Here you go ;)

5Vsrf.jpg

I found remakes of the some Rococo furniture from a Japanese Animal Crossing Blog.

kz12-1.jpg
kz12-2.jpg
kz12-3.jpg
kz12-4.jpg
kz12-5.jpg

Yay more questions! :)

I was confused at first, but I was talking about the second which google translation calls the gold future series. This new series will probably get a name change for New Leaf. Thanks. Can Kaizo change the color of the wallpaper too? It'd be weird that all the furniture has changed colors, but is still accompanied by orange blocky wallpaper and floor.

Kaizo cannot remake any wallpaper or floor. You can, however, make your own as a pattern if need be.

fully grown town tree?
tumblr_mf0afrWtBM1rp93cjo1_r1_400.jpg

300 day/hour tree regrowing in spring.

View attachment 2449
Do you know the name of this ostrich? Thanks for the help!

That's Shinobu! 「しのぶ」:)

Do you have info on the Grass Day holiday which happens on September 3rd?
>http://acnewleaf.com/2012/10/11/grass-day-is-a-new-event-in-animal-crossing-3ds-plus-wendell/

Wow the info in there is off. O_O you get no grass cutting item. WTF is that from ACC forums, too? Anyway, here's what actually happens.

Things that need to be done beforehand:
- Set your town to Beautiful on (9/1) [this will help with the next piece]
- No weeds the previous day (9/2)
-- If there are no weeds at 6am on the day of (9/3), then you will be able to make the Topiary sculptures.

9/3
At 6am on this day, Reiji/Lazy will stop by the village and the town will come together and pull weeds. Not really the town, as you know from anything in this game, it just means you xD

You will talk to him and he will tell you how many weeds to pull. When you complete the task, he will give you a piece of the flower furniture. He wants weeds, not clovers. Clovers DO NOT COUNT as weeds in this event.

The hard part
There are 12 pieces of flower furniture.

In your town, Reiji/Lazy will give you 4 for the tasks he asks you to do. Four. A set four.

For the other 8, which are random btw, you will have to go to someone else's town on 9/3 (in their town) and pull weeds there. For every 30 that you do, he will give you a random piece of the other 8.

The event lasts from 6am-7pm.

Now, Justin can update that post. Jesus... o_O

Apparently members can make blogs. So I grabbed all the info I posted here and shoved it all in there. :) Ask questions here though since this is where my entries come from.

Just made the blog as a sort of compilation for quick reading.

Wow the info in there is off. O_O you get no grass cutting item. WTF is that from ACC forums, too? Anyway, here's what actually happens.

Things that need to be done beforehand:
- Set your town to Beautiful on (9/1) [this will help with the next piece]
- No weeds the previous day (9/2)
-- If there are no weeds at 6am on the day of (9/3), then you will be able to make the Topiary sculptures.

9/3
At 6am on this day, Reiji/Lazy will stop by the village and the town will come together and pull weeds. Not really the town, as you know from anything in this game, it just means you xD

You will talk to him and he will tell you how many weeds to pull. When you complete the task, he will give you a piece of the flower furniture. He wants weeds, not clovers. Clovers DO NOT COUNT as weeds in this event.

The hard part
There are 12 pieces of flower furniture.

In your town, Reiji/Lazy will give you 4 for the tasks he asks you to do. Four. A set four.

For the other 8, which are random btw, you will have to go to someone else's town on 9/3 (in their town) and pull weeds there. For every 30 that you do, he will give you a random piece of the other 8.

The event lasts from 6am-7pm.

Now, Justin can update that post. Jesus... o_O

I blame poor translations. :p It was before the game came out, haha.

EDIT: Actually, reading the source link I had in that post, I just screwed it up. Oops!

Hey Zen :)
You wouldn't happen to have a list of the K.K. Songs would you? I'd tried looking but can't seem to find it. Haha

I asked this question a while back and it didn't get answered (or at least I didn't think it did...); could you guys post a pic of the special characters that appear in the game? Like other than townies? Thanks a bunch!

Hi Zen. What's the flower furniture look like for the Grass Day Holiday?

flower_zps481969fb.png

omg some1 kill me now i feel so bad answering these questions instead of zen L:((((((((((((((

Last edited:
If the one tree from a page or two ago isn't the full sized tree, then I don't even care about how long it'll take to get the full sized tree. It's awesome how big it gets :3
Also, doing 500 days + 500 hours would be too complicated... it'll probably be easier to get the 500 hours.. but playing an hour a day for over a year is the "easy" way to do it without time traveling...
that's still a long time to play, but I think it makes sense since it's your town's tree, yanno?

Back