• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I'm ready for anything!

yes. no idea why one would want to though.
but you still get the coffee beans for working after you get them yeah?
you sell those for ~2,000 bells, so I guess that's reason to work?

Bahaha Jake your comments always make me laugh xD
ok

i heard that there are brewster gyroids. how can we get them?
and in case you want a picture;
20121212141146.jpg

Please ignore my if this has already been asked ^^''
Is there any pictures or details about the town tree and what it takes to make it grow to full size?
And also are the nintendo headgear and items like legend of zelda's Fi helmet or Majora's Mask DLC or rewards from something like Nook's Shop or just plain able sisters accessories shop stock?

Is there any pictures or details about the town tree and what it takes to make it grow to full size?
And also are the nintendo headgear and items like legend of zelda's Fi helmet or Majora's Mask DLC or rewards from something like Nook's Shop or just plain able sisters accessories shop stock?

As you progress through the game (ie; do your stuff as mayor) the tree grows along with your progress

And the Nintendo items are Fortune Cookie items, but some can be bought at the accessory shop

that's it without leaves, let me try find one with leaves;

m_mori3-121228a.jpg

this is all i can find but i swear i've seen bigger

20121129185907478.jpg

Last edited:
I saw a picture of the Rococo series, but it only had a few pieces because it was a villager house. Even based on that, the series became one that I plan to have for my house. Thanks for showing the complete group Zen.

PS: I also am interested in that round orange furniture series, but don't know the name.

Anytime. Orange furniture set? There is the fruit set (which has orange furniture in it [fruit]) and there is the golden future set which is orange and white. In the game look for the きんみらい set ;)

but you still get the coffee beans for working after you get them yeah?
you sell those for ~2,000 bells, so I guess that's reason to work?

if you really need the 2k bells then yeah. i have all of them already anyway. i think i'll go fail the recipes to get the other coffee beans xD

I wanted to post a pic, but it didn't come out well and i'm lazy atm xD here are detail though:

Tree levels and time it takes to get there:
- starting tree
- 5days and 5hours
- 20 days and 20 hours
- 50 days and 50 hours
- 100 days and 100 hours
- 180 days and 180 hours
- 300 days and 300 hours
- 500 days and 500 hours (fully grown)

The zelda and nintendo stuff are from fortune cookies which is a random draw of prizes at Nook's. They cost 2 player coins a piece.

is this the fully grown tree?

xS9mWyiNEl.jpg

can still swear i've seen it bigger

also is dream address the same as friend code?

I wanted to post a pic, but it didn't come out well and i'm lazy atm xD here are detail though:

Tree levels and time it takes to get there:
- starting tree
- 5days and 5hours
- 20 days and 20 hours
- 50 days and 50 hours
- 100 days and 100 hours
- 180 days and 180 hours
- 300 days and 300 hours
- 500 days and 500 hours (fully grown)

The zelda and nintendo stuff are from fortune cookies which is a random draw of prizes at Nook's. They cost 2 player coins a piece.

500 days?! That will take me forever since I don't time travel. lol

is this the fully grown tree?

xS9mWyiNEl.jpg

can still swear i've seen it bigger

also is dream address the same as friend code?

That's the 50 hour/day tree. ;) and the dream address is different from your friend code. You get it from Yumemi the dream house lady when you sleep on the couch instead of the bed.

500 days?! That will take me forever since I don't time travel. lol

Then it'll take you 1.36895 years from start date. Assuming you play an hour a day. Not forever ;)

Thought that wasn't the fully grown tree.
There was one heaps wider than that

thats what i get for not saving images i come across

are there any pictures of inside of the house of fortune?

This may sound stupid but I just want to be clear, do you have to play 500 days -and- a total of 500 hours or if you play for a total of 500 hours within say 100 days will the tree be fully grown? And is it 500 different days of actual play or if we TT 100 days all at once will that add 100 days to it? If it has a set day limit anyone who doesn't TT would have it around the same day, I much prefer being able to have it before a full year of play.

not really. it's not like the tree does anything. and it's easy to rack 500 hours in this game. i've played for 10 today already.

I heard somewhere that the tree helps w/ your perfect town rank but that may be wrong.

Back