• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I'm ready for anything!

Wow, thank you for showing us these! It's helping me plan out some decorating ideas. :blush:

Are there images of the Ranch/Country furniture series' remodeled versions? I think I saw where you can have it redone to a white color.

I think some of my questions got overlooked so I am reposting...

On the wiki it says there is a Scruffy series. Can you show an image or give a description of what it is? If I hear scruffy I think of a cute furry puppy, or a hobo. I'm curious which it is closer to xD

Does Katrinas shop in the mall do anything extra or does she just offer her same fortunes etc like when she visits in the tent?

Do we get the Creepy Series from Jack? The wiki tends to not google translate out so well, it says something along the lines of a pumpkin lollipop xD

Ahhh!!! I love the princess series! Can it's color be changed? Because if I can change it to pink in any way, this will be a very happy girl ;)

I actually asked this pretty early in the topic, and unfortunately not. :/ Which makes me sad--I still think the set should've been pink (considering the Princess Shirt originally was pink...) However, apparently the Rococo series can be pink.

...Speaking of the Rococo series, could you post a picture of that set please, Zen? :)

(and if you feel like posting any pictures of socks and shoes, that'd be great too)

Last edited:
i remember seeing a vegas-esque series of furniture on a video on youtube in graciegrace.

can you maybe show it?

On the wiki it says there is a Scruffy series. Can you show an image or give a description of what it is? If I hear scruffy I think of a cute furry puppy, or a hobo. I'm curious which it is closer to xD

Does Katrinas shop in the mall do anything extra or does she just offer her same fortunes etc like when she visits in the tent?

Do we get the Creepy Series from Jack? The wiki tends to not google translate out so well, it says something along the lines of a pumpkin lollipop xD

these questions have already been answered. either here or elsewhere

these questions have already been answered. either here or elsewhere

Huh. I checked every page of this thread and they weren't here. I haven't seen them elsewhere but I'll keep looking. Especially the one about the Scruffy series. But alright thanks hun =)

- It's a messy series. It's better described as a raggedy set or a Lazy Person set.
- fortunes and a couple of hats
- You can get the Halloween Series (all orange with faces. think jack o lanterns)

I actually asked this pretty early in the topic, and unfortunately not. :/ Which makes me sad--I still think the set should've been pink (considering the Princess Shirt originally was pink...) However, apparently the Rococo series can be pink.

...Speaking of the Rococo series, could you post a picture of that set please, Zen? :)

(and if you feel like posting any pictures of socks and shoes, that'd be great too)

The Rococo series can indeed be pink. I actually got rid of my complete Rococo set xD It clashed with the house theme.

Rococo Series? Here you go ;)

5Vsrf.jpg

I have a few questions & a request:

1: How many male kangaroos are there? Are there more than just 2?

2: How does one go about obtaining the scruffy series? I read elsewhere that it isn't available in stores.

3: Could you show a scan for all of the bathroom series items? (toilets,tubs,showers,ect.)

no thats not it.

Cannot find youtube link...

no thats the trump series, thats the only new graciegrace series. So it's either that, or you saw the gorgeous series (which is from CF and isn't new) - so it's either the trump series, gorgeous series, or you're on drugs

no thats the trump series, thats the only new graciegrace series. So it's either that, or you saw the gorgeous series (which is from CF and isn't new) - so it's either the trump series, gorgeous series, or you're on drugs

Bahaha Jake your comments always make me laugh xD

Thanks for posting the Rococo series Zen, I was wondering what the super awesome bed I saw in a video was and it's from that!

i heard that there are brewster gyroids. how can we get them?

I saw a picture of the Rococo series, but it only had a few pieces because it was a villager house. Even based on that, the series became one that I plan to have for my house. Thanks for showing the complete group Zen.

PS: I also am interested in that round orange furniture series, but don't know the name.

Back