• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I'm ready for anything!

Well...I can answer the muumuu question :)

A muumuu is a type of dress that kind of looks like a nightgown. My mom's were made of silk, so that is why I think they look like nighties...she would wear it all the time though.

Can you change your hairstyle more than one times a day? Or can you change it only once per day?

Does having a Japanese 3DS in America affect the Internet connection? It probably doesn't right?

Of all the times I played Animal Crossing: New Leaf online, the connection is as reliable as ACCF was for me. The only moments that I got disconnected are when I was playing with other players that uses their "mediocre" Internet connection.

Just making sure the prices are the same.
Can you list the prices for "Blue Series"?

Also, are there pictures of the album arts for K.K. Songs?

Last edited:
Is the green AC:NL guide book full with pictures? (The one with girl & boy character on the front cover)

Special Pansies and Roses.
Given that the flowers take the parent flowers into account as well when making new colors, these special pansies look exactly like their original color (in this case, red) but have different hybrid parents.

Special Red Pansy - bred by having a Blue and Red Parent.
Special Red Rose - bred by having a Purple and Orange parent.

These flowers will produce different hybrids than a regular red one could produce.

Hybridizing is so much more fun in this game :)

So they look EXACTLY the same as the regular red pansy/rose or is there some way to distinguish them? In TheBitblock's Dream Diary 8 video, around 5:13, you can see that the flowers are shining (?). I'm not sure if this is already known, but why are they sparkling?

So they look EXACTLY the same as the regular red pansy/rose or is there some way to distinguish them? In TheBitblock's Dream Diary 8 video, around 5:13, you can see that the flowers are shining (?). I'm not sure if this is already known, but why are they sparkling?

That shows they're watered.

I found a photo of the shop behind the garbage can in the shopping center. I'm not quite sure if its still Katrina's shop.
HNI_0002.jpg

That looks like an eye above the door. I would say that all signs point that it is Katrina's.

Apparently, you have to ask Katrina for a telling at least 20 times before she can permanently stay in your shopping alley.

Could you identify a series used in this video?
@ 1:55 - the futuristic looking one, also possibly a few pictures of it?

Not exactly sure about the rest of it, but I'm pretty sure that you can get the hologram from making a wish on a shooting star.

It's supposed to be based on some sort of spaceship.

More questions! :) btw I'll post pics later. I'm just doing a quick run of question before leaving to meet someone xD

Could you identify a series used in this video?
@ 1:55 - the futuristic looking one, also possibly a few pictures of it?

Not a series actually. It's a set/theme. it's the SciFi/SF theme. I've seen it built wonderfully and do plan to do so in another player's house. I call the World Domination Set. xD

Zen, are there any new events from the events from CF? Also, if there are returning ones from WW, like La-Di day or Yay day?

Did not play CF. But it seems the US/EU version will probably have a bit of different holidays. I do know that it makes now sense to add the JP specific holidays in the US/EU version :/

Ahhh so they look the same they just have different genetics and stuff?

are there special flowers for any other species?

Also what is muumuu (ムームー) i know its clothing but what is it? btw you get it from the island shop - its like some aloha kimono thing i dunno

what is this called in English
43c7b972.jpg

and does the book say that the reward for choosing Vietnam in Gulliver's (Johnny/ジョニー), he gives you a random item from the asian series? 'cause that's all i can find for the vietnam reward and i dont think it's right.. well i just figured out one is a hat
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/minaduki_2005/imgs/8/9/89792fdf.jpg
but i donno what the other one is

- Just those two for special flowers ;)
- MuuMuu is a hawaiian style dress/nightgown thing. It's from the island shop.

-- i'll answer these later when I have book access xD

Can you change your hairstyle more than one times a day? Or can you change it only once per day?

Just once, as always. There's 3 things you can do there now: Hairstyle/Eyes/Mii Mask. Choose One per day.

Does having a Japanese 3DS in America affect the Internet connection? It probably doesn't right?

Not really. You'll miss out on JP area specific DLC though, such as the 7/11 stuff.

Just making sure the prices are the same.
Can you list the prices for "Blue Series"?

Also, are there pictures of the album arts for K.K. Songs?

-- Will post these later. The KK album arts pages are a lot to put up though :/

Is the green AC:NL guide book full with pictures? (The one with girl & boy character on the front cover)

Small ones. The best guide for pics is the Nintendo Official Guide. (where the pics I've posted so far are from).

Okay out for now. Will be back later ;)

Not a series actually. It's a set/theme. it's the SciFi/SF theme. I've seen it built wonderfully and do plan to do so in another player's house. I call the World Domination Set. xD

Interesting, can't wait to see some in-game pictures of it at some point. ;)

Also any numbers on just how many items are in this game? I mean with all the new stuff has any of the old stuff gone missing?

Back