• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I'm ready for anything!

Oh that's cool! I misunderstood, I thought you meant you'd unlocked the ATM in the Post Office and could use it without talking to Pelly or Phyllis. It's great you can have one in your house!

That's enabled from the beginning. There's an ATM in the post office. Now I have on ein my house :)

Cool! Once I get mines it going into the basement...hey can others use it as well?

Not sure (haven't had visitors yet). I'm sure they could though. No idea why they wouldn't be able to.

indeed I can :)

- Yep. they're all marine suits of different colors.
- Customize? No.
- All of them are 40 medals each in the island.
- types? anchor black suit. rental green suit. color stripe suit in a range of stripe colors.

Thank you very much! I was wondering about those for a while-

EDIT: ACK I guess that would go in the questions section. AGH Gomen!
Is there a picture of the Bank card, if its back?

Last edited:
For requirements such as Katrina's shop in the mall, could you unlock them faster by having 4 characters in your village all get their fortunes told each time her tent shows up?

For requirements such as Katrina's shop in the mall, could you unlock them faster by having 4 characters in your village all get their fortunes told each time her tent shows up?

Indeed! You can get it by having all 4 players having their fortunes told at least 5 times each :)

Ignoring furniture sets, could you post some of the one-off items that are given during the holidays? Mostly just wondering what we may miss out on when the game comes over since I know they'll probably change a few of the holidays :(

Okay... I'm just gonna post it here now...
So, I've heard you can sort of cuddle with your villagers?? Is that true??
Like, are there more benefits to befriending villagers now?

Where did you hear that?
Well, it was partially from this picture: tumblr_mfa5wfXK731rp93cjo1_400.jpg
But it could just be movement taken at the right time lol

you know how there are dead spots where trees cant grow, is it like that for bushes or will they grow anywhere?

Looks to me like it's just movement taken at the right time.
The animals and your character will look around while sitting from what I've seen in videos and pictures. Also, the character is holding a watering can, making it look more like cuddling.

Are the fans from the original Animal Crossing back in NL?

Attachments

• DSC01866.JPG
    DSC01866.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 214
you know how there are dead spots where trees cant grow, is it like that for bushes or will they grow anywhere?

a dead spot won't grow trees nor bushes. bushes grow damn near anywhere though xD

Are the fans from the original Animal Crossing back in NL?

No fans. But we have balloons, ice cream, take out coffee, bubble wands, pinwheels, etc.

I wish there was a kite, though. I would always have that in my inventory. :)

I apologise if these have been asked already, but...

Do you know the exact requirements to unlock the Community Projects for the Museum 2nd floor, Cafe, Police Station and House of Fortune?

Also, is the Gorgeous set from CF/LGttC in?

It's been a while, but hey more questions! :)

Is there burqa in this game?

no there isn't a burqa in this game.

I apologise if these have been asked already, but...

Do you know the exact requirements to unlock the Community Projects for the Museum 2nd floor, Cafe, Police Station and House of Fortune?

Also, is the Gorgeous set from CF/LGttC in?

Yes I do know them. xD

House of Divination - Go to Katrina and have a fortune told 20 times.

Museum Upgrade - at least 20 items donated to the museum with at least 1 item in each category, talk to blathers when he is thinking (not sleeping)

Pigeonhole Cafe - 7 days from the opening of the Museum's second Floor and have donated at least 50 pieces to the museum.

Police Station - Random request from the villagers.

The Gorgeous Set is sold in Gracie Grace which is the 3rd floor of the department store. During December to February.

Museum Upgrade - at least 20 items donated to the museum with at least 1 item in each category, talk to blathers when he is thinking (not sleeping)

Huh, that's weird, I've fulfilled those requirements but he's not thinking D: Does it matter if you donated them with the Mayor or not?

Thanks, though! I'd better get the Department store before the end of February... I'd heard you need to get fashion checks for Gracie to upgrade to it, is that true? I do have the Home Centre.

Huh, that's weird, I've fulfilled those requirements but he's not thinking D: Does it matter if you donated them with the Mayor or not?

Thanks, though! I'd better get the Department store before the end of February... I'd heard you need to get fashion checks for Gracie to upgrade to it, is that true? I do have the Home Centre.

It shouldn't matter, but it's not instant -- it's merely a trigger. You have to catch him doing so.

Indeed. You must pass Grace's fashion checks 4 times before the department store opens. and yes, you CAN fail the fashion check.

Is there a fixed time Gracie appears?

Also, I've seen towns that have withered town trees before; what causes that, and can they go back to normal?

Back