• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I'm ready for anything!

That's a Gulliver item from previous versions of AC, whenever I got it, it was always called a Pagoda, which is a type of building.

shank u :D

I got 5-story Pagoda from the translation so I guess I was right I just needed it simplified

That's fine :) Would you be able to tell me which guide has the K.K. album art in it? :)

The Nintendo Guide. It's full of pictures of everything! It may as well be a picture guide xD

Interesting, can't wait to see some in-game pictures of it at some point. ;)

Also any numbers on just how many items are in this game? I mean with all the new stuff has any of the old stuff gone missing?

A bit over 4k.

Hi Zen. I've seen two hats, but not sure if I was imagining things because I don't remember where I saw it. In one piece of footage, the character was wearing a conical hat like the character Raiden. I tried looking at the wiki site and found an item called a sandogasa.

However, browsing Google images shows a different style hat. Can you explain?

I don't know if this has been looked into already but
What are the listed conditions to collect all the golden tools?
I know the shovel is buying 50 saplings from the garden shop but anything else?

GOLDEN TOOLS

Golden Shovel - Effect: Can be used to grow a money tree, and makes fertilizer more effective.
**********************- Requirement: Talk to Lazy the sloth after purchasing at least 50 fertilizers from the gardening shop.

Golden Axe - Effect: Never breaks, cuts down trees faster, and sometimes creates a rare stump pattern.
******************- Requirement: Talk to Lazy the sloth after purchasing at least 50 tree saplings from the gardening shop.

Golden Net - Effect: Has a much wider capture range than a regular net.
**************** - Requirement: Talk to the bug catching tournament host after catching every bug in the game.

Golden Fishing Rod - Effect: Fish are much more likely to bite and will bite down much longer than with a regular rod.
****************************- Requirement: Talk to the fishing tournament host after catching every fish in the game.

Golden Watering Can - Effect: Has a much wider watering range than a regular can.
********************************- Requirement: Talk to Shizu after maintaining 15 days of perfect environmental conditions.

Golden Slingshot - Effect: Fires 3 shots at once.
************************ - Requirement: Shoot down the present with 3 gold balloons attached to it.

i copied this from onikai32 on acc

I don't know, Zen hopefully can clarify on that. I know you can hit villagers with it . I've also heard you can use it to hit rocks for bells/gems but that was once so i didn't include it

I don't know, Zen hopefully can clarify on that. I know you can hit villagers with it . I've also heard you can use it to hit rocks for bells/gems but that was once so i didn't include it

That's actually exactly what it's for: to hit things/villagers. There is actually no other purpose for it :p

In other news, I finally got my ATM today :)

Isn't there some sort of "mayor points" system? Wouldn't you lose points/popularity/respect/whatever if you hit your villagers with a hammer? :S (It looks fun though ;D)

Isn't there some sort of "mayor points" system? Wouldn't you lose points/popularity/respect/whatever if you hit your villagers with a hammer? :S (It looks fun though ;D)

Aside from the survey points you need to become the true mayor in the beginning, there really isn't a point system thing. Being mean to the villagers just affects their attitude towards you. and even then, it seems they forget after a day or two. Everyone is just happy in this game. Which is always nice :)

Congratulations! What do you need to do to get it?

surpass 100 million bells saved in the bank. it's the final gift from the bank :)

I have a question about swimsuits. Is there a variety of them, like different kinds? Can you customize them? If not, what are the ones you can buy, if you can buy them?

you can use the ATM in your house right?

indeed I can :)

I have a question about swimsuits. Is there a variety of them, like different kinds? Can you customize them? If not, what are the ones you can buy, if you can buy them?

- Yep. they're all marine suits of different colors.
- Customize? No.
- All of them are 40 medals each in the island.
- types? anchor black suit. rental green suit. color stripe suit in a range of stripe colors.

Oh that's cool! I misunderstood, I thought you meant you'd unlocked the ATM in the Post Office and could use it without talking to Pelly or Phyllis. It's great you can have one in your house!

Back