• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I'm ready for anything!

It shouldn't matter, but it's not instant -- it's merely a trigger. You have to catch him doing so.
I've read you also have to talk to Blathers for 14 days?

Is there a fixed time Gracie appears?

Also, I've seen towns that have withered town trees before; what causes that, and can they go back to normal?
http://belltreeforums.tumblr.com/post/39909578201/animal-crossing-new-leaf-gracie-grace-information
"Gracie will appear underneath the town tree, but wont appear until you have spent 70,000 bells in Timmy and Tommy?s shop"

Is there any pictures of a withered town tree?

By 'withered town tree' do you mean this
tumblr_mfakix69841rmz7jqo1_1280.png

If that's it. It just looses it's leaves in the winter

Originally I thought that the piggy banks could only be re-done by Kaizo with the gems. But what is this one made of, just a different paint color? I like all the different piggy banks and am curious how many different styles we can do to one? Thank you!

piggyb_zps506ab61d.jpg

I would also like to know if any of the other items you get from the Town Hall for saving bells can be remade? Not-so-much how many different remakes but if any of them can in general?
I reallllly hope we get a guide full of all the items/remake pictures in the US, I think it'd be a bit lost (and miss out on a ton of cool stuff) without one!!

One last question, can we remake an item that was already remade? So if we decide we don't like the finished product we can change it?

Last edited:
Originally I thought that the piggy banks could only be re-done by Kaizo with the gems. But what is this one made of, just a different paint color?

I like all the different piggy banks and am curious how many different styles we can do to one? Thank you!

I would also like to know if any of the other items you get from the Town Hall for saving bells can be remade? Not-so-much how many different remakes but if any of them can in general?
I reallllly hope we get a guide full of all the items/remake pictures in the US, I think it'd be a bit lost (and miss out on a ton of cool stuff) without one!!

One last question, can we remake an item that was already remade? So if we decide we don't like the finished product we can change it?

i count 5 questions. 2 of which are together.

- That is a black piggy bank.
- You only get one piggy bank per character. It can be original/pink/black/every gem.
- None of the other gifts from the bank can be remade.
- Yes you can remake and item that was already remade.

when you redesign something can you turn it back to its original colour/state?

A remade item can be restored. :)

- You only get one piggy bank per character. It can be original/pink/black/every gem.

Thank you so much, Zen! Does anyone have a link to a pic of the pink piggy bank? That's the only one I haven't seen yet. Not the original light-pink one obviously ;)

Sorry if this has already been asked but since you can change the furniture color, can you also alter the carpet/wallpaper? I'm just wondering because I saw a brown colored set earlier which can be changed to pink, but then I'd end up with pink furniture and brown carpets and wallpaper :(

Sorry if this has already been asked but since you can change the furniture color, can you also alter the carpet/wallpaper? I'm just wondering because I saw a brown colored set earlier which can be changed to pink, but then I'd end up with pink furniture and brown carpets and wallpaper :(

I don't believe you can change wallpaper/carpet, but you can change a pattern into a wallpaper/carpet

Kaizo is unable to change floor/wallpaper. My advice is to use another set or make a design that copies it in your select color :)

i count 5 questions. 2 of which are together.

A remade item can be restored. :)

What does the Pink Piggy Bank look like? :) I thought the default was pink but since you mentioned pink again plus black... just curious what shade it is.

As for remaking wallpaper/flooring... hopefully maybe the patterns/textures won't take too long to get ripped then or something @-@

What does the Pink Piggy Bank look like? :) I thought the default was pink but since you mentioned pink again plus black... just curious what shade it is.

As for remaking wallpaper/flooring... hopefully maybe the patterns/textures won't take too long to get ripped then or something @-@

I apologize. I read pink and I assumed it was a different color. Pink IS the original color.

can you display pattern you get from wendell in dream towns in the able sisters?

Back