• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I'm ready for anything!

I just reached the pinnacle of all my AC collecting. I have all the guides. MOst of, if not all, the magazines that feature ACNL and their extras.

Now I just bought the AC 3DSXL. I need to stop.

O_O

I just reached the pinnacle of all my AC collecting. I have all the guides. MOst of, if not all, the magazines that feature ACNL and their extras.

Now I just bought the AC 3DSXL. I need to stop.

O_O

pls mail me ur old jp 3ds so i can save mulla $$$

I actually would but I'm not replacing one. Besides, my current 3ds is the pikachu 3dsxl :/

Sorry.

tumblr_mbqk0s3ar01riae2mo1_500.gif

what the bloody hell are these 2.jpgwhat the bloody hell are these.jpg
What are the items in the black circle called? One looks like a cat tower and the other is a red wheeled suitcase. I've looked through the item guide made by Liquefy many times and found nothing, so what are they? There's also a double necked Rock Guitar there that seems to be missing from this, so are these items in your guide, Zen?

Last edited:
View attachment 2765View attachment 2764
What are the items in the black circle called? One looks like a cat tower and the other is a red wheeled suitcase. I've looked through the item guide made by Liquefy many times and found nothing, so what are they? There's also a double necked Rock Guitar there that seems to be missing from this, so are these items in your guide, Zen?

Ah! I remember the cat tree item causing a big stir. People were wondering if there were in-game pets. I'm glad you brought this up. I haven't seen any information on this since this image was first released. I assume like Zen said they were cut.

Considering that red case was in the Nintendo Direct in Iwata's house, yeah, that's a mystery.

Hopefully they will release those items as DLC.

I know that they've have a Frankenstein mask and it was in a picture, but I've also heard of a wolf mask and a ghost mask. How much Halloween clothing do we have now? I've that the pumpkin head comes in different colors.

Oriental, Antique, Natural, Stylish, Fantasy, Hobby, Science, and Horror.

Also, Got my new 3DSXL today :) The AC one. My current one is the Pikachu.

View attachment 2800

I like the pikachu one more, but I'd take the AC one over a solid color just for the variety. It needs a character on it or something though, because it just feels empty.

I like the pikachu one more, but I'd take the AC one over a solid color just for the variety. It needs a character on it or something though, because it just feels empty.

I disagree, I love the simplicity of it. So clean and stylish ;)

Back