• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I'm ready for anything!

That's just the stations, not the town halls. Thank you for looking though :)
ETA that must have been the only thread I didn't check, the photos of the town halls are right there in the photo album on the first page! Thanks!

I will be going back home for a family emergency tomorrow and will be returning on 2/6.

I will try to be on here but it maybe sporadic.

See y'all soon.

No you buy them at the nook bros. store and i believe they're spotlight items, so they dont appear until the third upgrade?

There is a new Gracie series though. It is called the Trump series and it is playing card based.

Rococo Series as spotlight items. If I read the wiki right, it seems that most of the items in that series are spotlights. I'm eyeing that series for my house. I guess it'll take a long time to aquire all the pieces.

Rococo Series isn't as expensive as the Series available at Gracie Grace. All of them are priced under 10,000 bells.

Zen I know you are busy with your family emergency and all but I was wondering when you had time if you could verify the chinese zodiac items. Mainly if it does in fact take 12 years to get them all, or if they are orderable from timmy/tommy. I'm pretty sure based on this picture they are not, but I do not read japanese so I am unsure. Thank you!

HNI_0025_2_zps32a92b42.jpg

Zen I know you are busy with your family emergency and all but I was wondering when you had time if you could verify the chinese zodiac items. Mainly if it does in fact take 12 years to get them all, or if they are orderable from timmy/tommy. I'm pretty sure based on this picture they are not, but I do not read japanese so I am unsure. Thank you!

View attachment 2699
They aren't orderable and yes, it'll take 12 real years (or TT) to get them all. They sell for only 120 bells.

Thank you soujahbill! I think I will just TT to get them honestly, I don't think I'll play this game for 12 years! xD

Since I played Wild World every day for roughly 4 years. NL has much more content, I'll probably go for more. I will try to not TT for these >.>

Since I played Wild World every day for roughly 4 years. NL has much more content, I'll probably go for more. I will try to not TT for these >.>

I don't TT so I'll probably try to get all of these. It'll be tough, but I still play my Gamecube town let alone one with this much life in it. I think things like this are what set AC apart from other games, there's longevity to them. The more I feel attached to my town the longer I will keep coming back to pluck the weeds and water the flowers and say hi to my little animal buddies. I think City Folk missed the mark on lively villagers, but from what I've seen NL has gone leaps and bounds to create a lively and innovative village life. :)

Back