• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I'm ready for anything!

I mean, I'd be glad if someone just trades the item to me, so it's registered in my catalog. That's all I'd really want XD

I'm only a completionist when it comes to the Museum. I'd go crazy trying to collect all the items in this game. o_O I do collect bizarre novelty items. (I have so many in storage!!) So I'm very excited to display them in my personal museums. :D

I'm only a completionist when it comes to the Museum. I'd go crazy trying to collect all the items in this game. o_O I do collect bizarre novelty items. (I have so many in storage!!) So I'm very excited to display them in my personal museums. :D

This is me. I want my museum complete but I only care about getting the items/furniture that appeal to me. Granted, I always buy the store out just cause but if I'm missing something that I have no interest in, I don't care.

When do the zodiac items sell? Just in the shop once a year or what? Will we be able to get the snake when the game comes out for us sometime this year?

When do the zodiac items sell? Just in the shop once a year or what? Will we be able to get the snake when the game comes out for us sometime this year?

You get one for the new year. So barring TTing, you'll get next year's animal when the time comes :)

It shouldn't matter, but it's not instant -- it's merely a trigger. You have to catch him doing so.

Indeed. You must pass Grace's fashion checks 4 times before the department store opens. and yes, you CAN fail the fashion check.

Wait so if I have 4 villagers, could they all pass the fashion check in one day and count towards those 4 required checks?

It doesn't seem to be the case. If one of your characters passed a Fashion Check, Gracie won't let you do so for the other characters.

EDIT: In this wiki, it seems they mention every single glitch they found so far, including some interesting ones we actually never seen. As my minimal Japanese isn't enough to fully understand what they were trying to tell (and Google Translate's accuracy is an hit-or-miss affair, so I often had to interpret the results), I'd like to know what they are, particularly the one I quoted below since they are implying about worrying glitches.

バグエリアの発生

- 村中のすべてのマスにマイデザインを貼った状態で住人が引っ越すと一部エリアに異常が発生してしまう。
ゲームバランスにも影響を与え、複雑で容易にフリーズなどが発生してしまう危険なバグ。
- 適度にマイデザインを貼る程度ならば、このバグが発生することはない
- セーブデータ破損の危険があり、安全性は保障されておりません。
- 夢見の館ですべてのマスにマイデザインを貼った村の夢に入ってしまった場合、見るくらいなら実害はないようですが、何もせずに戻る方がよい。

Last edited:
BSoH3.jpg

Zen, Is this the GUIDE (link to Amazon Japan) that give you pictures of the furniture series as the one quoted above? I'd hate to order it and find it doesn't have what I want!

Thanks!

Someone actually made a thread with the region specific holiday items, though it is on the second page right now. On Hinamatsuri you get a Rice Cake.

Yeah, I saw that--but wanted to see what it looked like. Similarly, I wanted to about all items related to it @-@ Like the ones sold in the store too.

Edit: Actually, thinking about it and looking over that thread again, I'd love to know about all the special items sold during an event that is region specific x-x

Last edited:
Yeah, I saw that--but wanted to see what it looked like. Similarly, I wanted to about all items related to it @-@ Like the ones sold in the store too.

I just watched the Japanese Spring TV commercial on youtube, and it actually shows items from Hinamatsuri! At least, it looks like the Rice Cakes are on the table, and I believe a few of the other items in the room are from Hinamatsuri as well. I haven't seen any information about which items sell in the shop during events, so I couldn't say for sure.

I just watched the Japanese Spring TV commercial on youtube, and it actually shows items from Hinamatsuri! At least, it looks like the Rice Cakes are on the table, and I believe a few of the other items in the room are from Hinamatsuri as well. I haven't seen any information about which items sell in the shop during events, so I couldn't say for sure.

That commercial is actually why I asked :(

do you know the name of the black bird with the green hat? I think hes one of the new villagers. Looks like a crow...I think.

Back