• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I'm ready for anything!

When I'm able to start sharing my QR codes when I get the game, if anyone REALLY wants me to, I can always make up a new design with different colors. :3 I do really enjoy seeing what things look like in different colors. That way there won't be a big issue with people wanting my patterns but wanting to edit them too. I'll do it for them!

I'll be offering up recolors of my patterns as well, if anyone asks. Got some pretty good ideas that I've not seen pop up yet. ;]

I've seen one of Hitmonchan but no Croagunk.

Frillish in Humilia City would be cool, too

I'm wondering, the money you spend in the Streetpass Home Showcase thing, where does it go? Does it go to the owner of said item or does it go to the Nooklings or The Alpacas? Or does it just go nowhere and just gets taken?

Sorry for the double post, but the whole "writing back to mom and dad" was that actually implemented in the game?

I'm 99% certain you can write to mom (and you could have just edited)

is there a roulette machine and a slot machine in the items list?

Picked up a catalog and a remake guide from magazines this week. Nothing I don't have already, but I do enjoy the cover designs and extra checklist books :)

qoaRPmQ.jpg

FucpCf7.jpg

nice catalog remake cover!
Is there are roulette machines, Zen?

Back