• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I'm ready for anything!

I'm not sure if my question is too specific, but does any one of your many beautiful guide book have the customization options for the 'screen' item (looks like a Japanese screen) seen in the center of this picture?
200px-JapaneseSet.JPG

lol sorry if im being a bother you can just not bother if you want its a bit of a dumb request

I'm not sure if my question is too specific, but does any one of your many beautiful guide book have the customization options for the 'screen' item (looks like a Japanese screen) seen in the center of this picture?
200px-JapaneseSet.JPG

lol sorry if im being a bother you can just not bother if you want its a bit of a dumb request

That item is a びょうぶ. It cannot be remade.

Maybe a stupid question, but I don't know what you mean. So, what does this mean lol?! Do the trees all have different trunk designs in this gamr or something?

When you cut down the tree, a random design can be randomly generated on the stump. that's what he was asking about.

I thought Gracie items couldn't be remade?

The usual ones can't.

what can trump cards be remade into?
Trump Series is a Gracie Series I believe, which means it cannot be remade.

Remaking is actually pretty limited, compared to how many items the game contains.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HAwKiLZrPg

The trump series can be remade into having a black back instead of the red back cards.

AWWW I kind of wish the sweets series could've been remade haha thanks for the clarification, Zen
^^

One question I have, when starting a game, how long afterwards of playing can you start inviting others over?

And another question, if you visit someone's town, how long does it take to have a villager move in from the other town?

To make it a bit more clear; since I'm getting 2 copies of the game, I will be restarting each one until I get one town with Punchy and another with Chas. I want to have both in one town and to do that, I'll need to visit the other town to talk one of them into moving.

The trump series can be remade into having a black back instead of the red back cards.

That makes sense, I didn't think of that, the Trump Series is now a lot more appealing to me now.

When is it purchasable from Gracie?

AWWW I kind of wish the sweets series could've been remade haha thanks for the clarification, Zen
^^

One question I have, when starting a game, how long afterwards of playing can you start inviting others over?

And another question, if you visit someone's town, how long does it take to have a villager move in from the other town?

To make it a bit more clear; since I'm getting 2 copies of the game, I will be restarting each one until I get one town with Punchy and another with Chas. I want to have both in one town and to do that, I'll need to visit the other town to talk one of them into moving.

- as soon as you get 500bells to get a picture on your ID badge :)
- in my experience so far, it has been random as far as days go.

That makes sense, I didn't think of that, the Trump Series is now a lot more appealing to me now.

When is it purchasable from Gracie?

it's available for purchase during the sale days at the end of the current season. For US players, off the top of my head, it should be at the end of august around the 15th. since summer season starts in june. princess set season ends in may.

is there like, a camera furniture that is used for taping TV shows?

Back