• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I'm ready for anything!

Picked up a catalog and a remake guide from magazines this week. Nothing I don't have already, but I do enjoy the cover designs and extra checklist books :)

qoaRPmQ.jpg

Zen, what magazines did these come with? Especially the awesome Kaizo one; my guide book doesn't have pictures of the remakes.

Did anyone notice my question?

Do you need to have the garden shop to participate in weed picking for grass day??????? :confused: Thanks! ;)

I'm sure the answer to my first question is yes, but I haven't seen either in the game. Golden and/or silver tools have returned, right? If so, have the ways of getting them changed?

I believe one can get the golden ax through buying things from Lazy the sloth.

If the money rock were the same every day it'd take the fun out of finding it every day! I tend to memorize every rock in my towns. xD

does the money rock change everyday or is it the same rock everyday?

as was said, it is a different one everyday. It's good to figure out where the rocks are in your town and how many there are. Note that they cannot be demolished or built over.

I lucked out i think and had only 5 rocks in my town layout. :)

Only five rocks?! Dang you ARE lucky. I had a town once in Wild World that felt like it had more than ten and some where mostly hidden behind trees. @_@

Back