• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I'm ready for anything!

is there like, a camera furniture that is used for taping TV shows?

I'm not entirely sure what you mean? There aren't any TV shows in Animal Crossing to tape. I know there's like a toy camera item you get from the one cat girl special character though.

is there like, a camera furniture that is used for taping TV shows?

I'm not entirely sure what you mean? There aren't any TV shows in Animal Crossing to tape. I know there's like a toy camera item you get from the one cat girl special character though.

I think he means one of those HD studio cameras where they film TV shows with?

TV-camera.jpg

Yeah there's one of them in the game

Wow, I am insanely jealous at the stack of guides.
Seeing as I doubt we'll be getting a full furniture guide like the green/white 4,000 book on right, would you recommend it being worth importing even though I won't understand it. If possible could you scan a typical page or direct me to one?

Wow, I am insanely jealous at the stack of guides.
Seeing as I doubt we'll be getting a full furniture guide like the green/white 4,000 book on right, would you recommend it being worth importing even though I won't understand it. If possible could you scan a typical page or direct me to one?

I know it is by Prima and they have had mistakes in the past, however, the checklist for their previous AC releases had minor errors but I'm fairly certain it did include all the items (I know it had a few image/price errors for them). Regardless, the US guide is supposed to be 512 pages and it says "Detailed furniture catalog – see how to acquire each piece of furniture for customizing your house and each accessory for your character. Checklists for everything – keep track of items you get with checklists that cover each type of collectable." so you may want to put off on importing one and see how prima does.

I know it is by Prima and they have had mistakes in the past, however, the checklist for their previous AC releases had minor errors but I'm fairly certain it did include all the items (I know it had a few image/price errors for them). Regardless, the US guide is supposed to be 512 pages and it says "Detailed furniture catalog – see how to acquire each piece of furniture for customizing your house and each accessory for your character. Checklists for everything – keep track of items you get with checklists that cover each type of collectable." so you may want to put off on importing one and see how prima does.

Thank you! I missed that that one was by Prima, but isn't the US one also going to be Prima? Or is that what you meant?
But I guess I should wait and see what we get in english first, but I kinda want to import a guide to give me something to do while waiting for the game. xP (And then to be annoyed at how much I spoiled.)

Thank you! I missed that that one was by Prima, but isn't the US one also going to be Prima? Or is that what you meant?
But I guess I should wait and see what we get in english first, but I kinda want to import a guide to give me something to do while waiting for the game. xP (And then to be annoyed at how much I spoiled.)

Yeah I was talking about the US one being done by Prima. My post is pretty scatterbrained as I was looking at the guide, 2 doctor who books, a purse, a wedding album, and talking on skype all at the same time. Multi-tasking for the win ;)

Yeah I was talking about the US one being done by Prima. My post is pretty scatterbrained as I was looking at the guide, 2 doctor who books, a purse, a wedding album, and talking on skype all at the same time. Multi-tasking for the win ;)

Haha, well it was a very comprehensive response considering then. xP I presume the Jap guides don't have many errors in them though, which is why I want one that has an easy to understand layout, and hopefully stuff that won't be in the English guides.

Thanks, Jake! I was going to make a TV studio with it.

Haha, well it was a very comprehensive response considering then. xP I presume the Jap guides don't have many errors in them though, which is why I want one that has an easy to understand layout, and hopefully stuff that won't be in the English guides.

I'm sure they don't have as many errors, but if you can't read japanese (like me) then it's all jibberish and the only helpful thing is the pictures. I know prima will have a few errors here and there, nobody is perfect, but I'll be getting it anyway. It is cheap and I like it's portable size too!

I'm sure they don't have as many errors, but if you can't read japanese (like me) then it's all jibberish and the only helpful thing is the pictures. I know prima will have a few errors here and there, nobody is perfect, but I'll be getting it anyway. It is cheap and I like it's portable size too!

Yeah, but I was thinking a furniture guide should only have a simple chart beneath each piece to translate. - so I could learn whether it's like towns 'A,B,C catagory' furniture, and translate colours for feng shui.

And portable? 512 pages? Strange perception on portable there. xP Bigger the better in my mind, I don't intend on travelling with it.

do they have game consoles such as a NES, Gamecube that is decorative?

Thank you for the reply!

I have another question and it's about customization. Is there a difference between "remaking" and "customizing"? From what I know remaking is with gems and customization is with your own custom patterns.

Can all items be customized with your own patterns?

I already know only certain items can be remade with gems. Is there a possible list of these items?

Thank you for the reply!

I have another question and it's about customization. Is there a difference between "remaking" and "customizing"? From what I know remaking is with gems and customization is with your own custom patterns.

Can all items be customized with your own patterns?

I already know only certain items can be remade with gems. Is there a possible list of these items?

- remaking is what kaizo/cyrus does. customizing is simply aiding him in his work with your custom pattern.
- not all. mostly the items that look like they have fabric to design on.
- there are over 4000 items in this game and a lot can be remade, so a posted list would be cumbersome. A guide will be out soon and will be an invaluable source.

- remaking is what kaizo/cyrus does. customizing is simply aiding him in his work with your custom pattern.
- not all. mostly the items that look like they have fabric to design on.
- there are over 4000 items in this game and a lot can be remade, so a posted list would be cumbersome. A guide will be out soon and will be an invaluable source.

Ah, okay. Thank you!! I'll be waiting impatiently for the guide, haha.

Edit: Oh, another question. Since you're helping Cyrus customize do you still need gems for that aspect?

Ah, okay. Thank you!! I'll be waiting impatiently for the guide, haha.

Edit: Oh, another question. Since you're helping Cyrus customize do you still need gems for that aspect?

You need gems for him to use gems, as he asks you for them. He does tell you that you can use a gem to customize if you have one on you. If not, he won't mention it.

You need gems for him to use gems, as he asks you for them. He does tell you that you can use a gem to customize if you have one on you. If not, he won't mention it.

I see. So it costs gems to both remake and customize. Thanks!

Edit: Thought of yet another question that's been bugging me. Street Pass on the 3DS is local only, is Street Pass on Animal Crossing local as well? Is there a feature where you can browse other's towns randomly without the need of a code?

I see. So it costs gems to both remake and customize. Thanks!

Edit: Thought of yet another question that's been bugging me. Street Pass on the 3DS is local only, is Street Pass on Animal Crossing local as well? Is there a feature where you can browse other's towns randomly without the need of a code?

Yes StreetPass is local, hence the moniker "street". The feature to browse random towns lies in the Dream Mansion.

Back