• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I'm ready for anything!

And it doesn't count to the 30 community project cap either; so you're safe there too.

Ah well, at least it will make a great decoration!

Also, are there any new added items to gracie series? because in one photo i saw the princess wall clock.

Ah well, at least it will make a great decoration!

Also, are there any new added items to gracie series? because in one photo i saw the princess wall clock.

Each series has 13 pieces including wall and floor. The DLC items from previous AC that added to the series (such as Gracie's Dresser) has been added as a regular item.

Gracie sells the Trump, Gorgeous, Princess, Sweet, and Gracie series of furniture.

I think in some cases theres 14. A gracie clock and the dresser were added as actual series items. Not to sure about other the others. The Gracie has a total of 16 items with wallpaper and floors.

Ok, but what are the new additions, Zen?

I feel like I'm doing work for you. :p The DLC items from CF were added as part of the actual set. As for the Gracie Set (the circle design set you asked about) they added the Dresser.

I think in some cases theres 14. A gracie clock and the dresser were added as actual series items. Not to sure about other the others. The Gracie has a total of 16 items with wallpaper and floors.

Some series have 14 by an odd addition (for example the snowman set) but I haven't seen a Series that has 16 pieces. Sets yes, depending on how you classify them. But series? No. Not 16. 13 is the usual.

Are you able to tear down Resetti's house after building the manhole community project? Or are you stuck with it in your town, like with the cafe, police station, etc?

You're stuck with those buildings after placing them? What if you decide you want to move them? You're just stuck with them?

Besides the Police Station, Cafe and Resetti's Manhole Cover, what else must you choose a location wisely before building?

Last edited:
All the physical buildings you can go inside you are stuck with. All the other projects (bridges, cut out boards, lamps, signs, clocks, statues, etc) are all movable. But by movable I mean you can tear them down (for 10% I believe) of their cost, and then rebuild it (at full cost) elsewhere if you desire.

All the physical buildings you can go inside you are stuck with. All the other projects (bridges, cut out boards, lamps, signs, clocks, statues, etc) are all movable. But by movable I mean you can tear them down (for 10% I believe) of their cost, and then rebuild it (at full cost) elsewhere if you desire.

Alright, thank you. I'll have to be very careful on where I put those buildings then!

Alright, thank you. I'll have to be very careful on where I put those buildings then!

No problem =) And yes indeed, a big decision to make!

Oh and just to clarify, this does also include the campground area! It cannot be torn down and only one can be built.

Good to know about the permanence of certain buildings. I'll have to think long and hard about where I'll be placing them!

Except the lost and found. Copper is going to live as close to me as I can get! :D

Wait if she only sells those sets where do you buy the other ones? For example the Rococo and messy series.

I'm pretty sure the Rococo series is just a regular series.

The Messy Series is only purchased through Re-Tail when an animal puts it up for sale, and it can't be re-ordered.

I have 2 questions.

1. How can you tell fakes from real at Redd's Tent?

2. Can you get pictures of all the new characters?

1. Look up on the Internet for the art that the painting/sculpture is referring to, and spot the difference. For example, a Jolly Painting isn't supposed to have a carrot nose.

2. All of the villager NPCs have their own picture. For "support" NPCs, well a select fews have their own.

Back