• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I'm ready for anything!

There are 8 wetsuits
Black and yellow side trims
Black and green side trims
Black and white side trims and a crown in the middle
Red with black trims
Blue with black trims
Completely pink with a white design
Red and white striped
And I can't remember the last one...
Is it black and orange?

@Zen
Help me out here? ^

And also, can you get multiple villager pictures on one character? Or is it 1 picture per villager?

Thank you! ^^ I heard somewhere that there was an Aqua wetsuit available from Club Tortimer, so I wasn't sure about that. And I didn't know there was a blue with black trim! :eek: must get that!

image.jpg
There we go!

Just to provide actual colors c:

The one missing is the white and black, I THINK that may be the one that's incredibly hard to find, or can only be found at club Tortimer. Not sure though

Wowowowowowow >~< I just went through every page of this thread, just soaking up the info, haha. I actually don't had any questions after doing so... :) thanks for the thread, zen. Thanks to everybody else who helped dish out answers and links too, this was fun! I really just can't wait to get my hands on the game x3

Here is a not-so-great picture of the one with the crown.
HNI_0047-2_zpsaed0b486.jpg

I think it is a CT exclusive.

Hi, Zen, just quoting this again since you never got to it. ^^;

There are 8 wetsuits
Black and yellow side trims
Black and green side trims
Black and white side trims and a crown in the middle
Red with black trims
Blue with black trims
Completely pink with a white design
Red and white striped
And I can't remember the last one...
Is it black and orange?

@Zen
Help me out here? ^

And also, can you get multiple villager pictures on one character? Or is it 1 picture per villager?

- You got them ;)
- You can get multiples easily. I have several and have just been regifting them to other neighbors xD

I know. :)
I do have a question, do we have a lot of storage space in drawers like in Animal Crossing Wild World or is it quite limited like it was in Animal Crossing Let's Go to the City and Animal Crossing Gamecube?

180 (60x3) spots for storage. :)

Hello Zen!

Will animals who move into your town ignore flowers and hybrids and shamelessly destroy them if they feel their house would look best there? Or can you use flowers to sort of reserve a spot for community projects?

And if that doesn't work, how much would putting a signboard in that area help? Can villagers just place their house right next to it or will they pick a place further away?

Thanks in advance!

- They will destroy whatever they put their house on. Except for rocks. No reserves.
- You can place a community project to reserve a spot, but given that they have free reign to move anywhere in your town, you may find that a bit futile.

The houses and projects have a spacing requirement and the rule for those is "if it fits, it sits". :)

Thanks Mint! :D and Zen ^^

Another question, I know you can get 4 mannequins.. But if I wanted more and made another character, am I able to give my main character the other mannequins? I don't know why I'm questioning this as I think we can, but i just want to make sure before I run off and make other characters to get more mannequins lol
And can shoes and socks/tights be places on the mannequin as well?

do they have a pleather vest just like city folk?
if so, can you show me a picture?

whoops missed this one.

They have a vest with long sleeve shirt underneath and a regular leather vest with a sleeveless white shirt underneath.

Thanks Mint! :D and Zen ^^

Another question, I know you can get 4 mannequins.. But if I wanted more and made another character, am I able to give my main character the other mannequins? I don't know why I'm questioning this as I think we can, but i just want to make sure before I run off and make other characters to get more mannequins lol
And can shoes and socks/tights be places on the mannequin as well?

- You can't drop or gift mannequins.
- You can dress the mannequin exactly as you dress yourself. That includes socks, shoes, and hats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? D: AWWW no! that makes me a sad pikachu :(
But thanks! :>

Another Turnip Prices question. How do the turnip weeks affect each other? What type of pattern will come up depending on the week you had?

Also, I know I've read it before, but who do you acquire the messy series from? The Recycle Shop?

Last edited by a moderator:
It stinks that you can't drop mannequins--I don't plan to have a use for them on my main so it sucks that I'll be forced to have them taking up storage :/

Another Turnip Prices question. How do the turnip weeks affect each other? What type of pattern will come up depending on the week you had?

Also, I know I've read it before, but who do you acquire the messy series from? The Recycle Shop?

- The guide has you covered for that. Since you now know what the graphs mean, it lists them in probability next to it.
- The messy series can be bought from the recycle shop when a neighbor puts it up for sale or given to you by a neighbor as a gift/reward. They are unable to be reordered.

It stinks that you can't drop mannequins--I don't plan to have a use for them on my main so it sucks that I'll be forced to have them taking up storage :/

Doesn't it? One of the first things I tried when I got one. But you do get 4 of them per character, so that's nice. :)

I randomly thought of this earlier this morning while I was playing Let's go to the City but forgot to post.

Did Nintendo include hide-and-seek in New Leaf? If so, do the animals respond to the megaphone when they're hiding? /notplanningtocheatatall > 3>

When you go to Club Tortimer do the items in the shop change daily or per visit?

Are you able to tear down Resetti's house after building the manhole community project? Or are you stuck with it in your town, like with the cafe, police station, etc?

What kinds of items do you find at Club Tortimer?

and what do you find in the museum shop?

I randomly thought of this earlier this morning while I was playing Let's go to the City but forgot to post.

Did Nintendo include hide-and-seek in New Leaf? If so, do the animals respond to the megaphone when they're hiding? /notplanningtocheatatall > 3>

They did! and they don't.

Are you able to tear down Resetti's house after building the manhole community project? Or are you stuck with it in your town, like with the cafe, police station, etc?

Those you are stuck with.

Back