• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I'm ready for anything!

What the heck's a Hi top? o_O I fashion-stupid and I literally don't know any word for shoes other than shoes.

Zen, could you post a photo of a couple of the pages in the item catalog? I want to get one, but if its not as I expected I won't get one.

Thanks.

It's the shoes that go above the ankle, officer berry.
Like classic converse shoes? And a lot of basket ball shoes

@SodaDog
Oh yeah, didnt see your post, do you want of what available "hi tops" there are?

Oh THOSE are high tops? (Had to look up converse shoes on google. >>; I wasn't kidding when I said I'm fashion-stupid. xD)

...those always looked painful as heck. <<; Thanks for the answer.

They're actually pretty comfortable haha. Most hi tops have extra cushioning so it doesn't hurt your ankles c:

Hey Zen,
I have the white Nintendo Dream guide, and while I was flipping through it I noticed a few interesting things that I would love to know what they mean.
On page 45 there is a Joan turnip graph and I'm not sure what it is representing.
Also, on page 107 it seems to list 3 ways to get a villagers picture, and I am aware of only two. What are the three ways it describes?

Oh, I think I may have figured out the graphs. Is that 1-4 potential turnip price weeks, and each week could be one of those weeks? I love how tricky they are!

It's the shoes that go above the ankle, officer berry.
Like classic converse shoes? And a lot of basket ball shoes

@SodaDog
Oh yeah, didnt see your post, do you want of what available "hi tops" there are?

yes please. make sure to get pictures, too!

I know Lin&Ko said something similar, but can you actually go bare foot? I mean, like, not wearing socks nor wearing shoes?

This topic is titled "I'm ready for anything"

Does this entire thread mean that everyone who posted may be ready for IF Nintendo do a last minute delay like they did with the European version of Scribblenauts Unlimited for the Nintendo Wii U?...
I am asking you all this because it COULD happen, not saying it will actually happen, but there is still 2 months to go...

@Sodadog
There are only 3 that I see.
This is them c:
image.jpg
image.jpg

JasonBurrows
No, this is an "ask a question" thread Zen made since he bought like all guides.

So essentially "he's ready for anything" ACNL related someone may want to know

i cant remember where i read this but at the beginning of the game if you keep pestering isabelle she'll give you a watering can and let you buy tools?

Yep! She helps you get started with the tools to fulfill the survey :)

Hey Zen,
I have the white Nintendo Dream guide, and while I was flipping through it I noticed a few interesting things that I would love to know what they mean.
On page 45 there is a Joan turnip graph and I'm not sure what it is representing.
Also, on page 107 it seems to list 3 ways to get a villagers picture, and I am aware of only two. What are the three ways it describes?

- pg45 - The turnip graph represents the patterns that the turnip prices can go during the week. It also explains what type of pattern will come up depending on the week you had.

- pg 107 - The ways described there are:
-- april fools event
-- letter after helping (as a thank you)
-- letter after moving (as a goodbye)

another way is a present after helping them a lot of times. not in a letter, just handed to you.

Zen, could you post a photo of a couple of the pages in the item catalog? I want to get one, but if its not as I expected I won't get one.

Thanks.

I'll save you some time. It's more than you expect. unless you expect 3d and interactivity. it's none of that. buy it.

I know Lin&Ko said something similar, but can you actually go bare foot? I mean, like, not wearing socks nor wearing shoes?

Yes. Just take off your shoes and socks.

This topic is titled "I'm ready for anything"

Does this entire thread mean that everyone who posted may be ready for IF Nintendo do a last minute delay like they did with the European version of Scribblenauts Unlimited for the Nintendo Wii U?...
I am asking you all this because it COULD happen, not saying it will actually happen, but there is still 2 months to go...

It's titles this way as Loviechu said, because I have all the guides and I can answer any question I have about the game and I'm also doing the same for the people who come in and ask here on TBT.

It's titles this way as Loviechu said, because I have all the guides and I can answer any question I have about the game and I'm also doing the same for the people who come in and ask here on TBT.
I know. :)
I do have a question, do we have a lot of storage space in drawers like in Animal Crossing Wild World or is it quite limited like it was in Animal Crossing Let's Go to the City and Animal Crossing Gamecube?

Hello Zen!

Will animals who move into your town ignore flowers and hybrids and shamelessly destroy them if they feel their house would look best there? Or can you use flowers to sort of reserve a spot for community projects?

And if that doesn't work, how much would putting a signboard in that area help? Can villagers just place their house right next to it or will they pick a place further away?

Thanks in advance!

- pg45 - The turnip graph represents the patterns that the turnip prices can go during the week. It also explains what type of pattern will come up depending on the week you had.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I figured.
Are there any specifics I could get from you?
Are you more likely to get a good week after a bad week or anything like that?
Any names for the weeks?

do they have a pleather vest just like city folk?
if so, can you show me a picture?

There are 8 wetsuits
Black and yellow side trims
Black and green side trims
Black and white side trims and a crown in the middle
Red with black trims
Blue with black trims
Completely pink with a white design
Red and white striped
And I can't remember the last one...
Is it black and orange?

@Zen
Help me out here? ^

And also, can you get multiple villager pictures on one character? Or is it 1 picture per villager?

And also, can you get multiple villager pictures on one character? Or is it 1 picture per villager?
It's possible to get multiple pictures of the same villager on one character. :)
The marine suit colors you've listed are all correct.

Back