• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I'm ready for anything!

1. Look up on the Internet for the art that the painting/sculpture is referring to, and spot the difference. For example, a Jolly Painting isn't supposed to have a carrot nose.

2. All of the villager NPCs have their own picture. For "support" NPCs, well a select fews have their own.

Thank you for answering my questions.

I'm pretty sure the Rococo series is just a regular series.

The Messy Series is only purchased through Re-Tail when an animal puts it up for sale, and it can't be re-ordered.

From what I gathered from blogs/videos the Rococo series items are spotlight items so they are a bit harder to find in the shop.

1. How can you tell fakes from real at Redd's Tent?

2. Can you get pictures of all the new characters?

There will be differences in terms of part of the painting being the wrong color, the wrong item being in the painting (or body parts doing the wrong thing/pointing the wrong way), statues will have the wrong body part (for ex one has bat wings instead of angel wings) or they will be doing something different then the real life counterpart. There are guides out there for this, and if they aren't in english there will be.

Depends on your definition of new and all. Villagers, yes. Non-villagers such as the alpacas, tapir, etc no. There are a few holiday visitors you can get pictures of but they are not new characters...

Edit: Wow I must have gotten to this page JUST before you guys posted your comments. My bad.

Answering and reanswering answered questions. :)

Sorry if this has been asked but... What are the requirements for getting the mannequins?

You can get 4.

- Talk to Sable everyday until she warms up to you. She will gift you a mannequin when she does.
- Buy a lot of clothes from Mable. She will notice that you have a lot of clothes and will give you a mannequin to model them with.
- Buy a lot of accessories from Labelle. She will give it to you as a thank you for buying a lof accessories.
- Grace will give you one as a celebratory gift for his shop opening.

When I say "a lot", it's by quantity, not price.

Wait if she only sells those sets where do you buy the other ones? For example the Rococo and messy series.

Rococo - Nook Spotlight items. A bit rare. You're better off ordering it in HHA from someone who already has it.
Messy - Only from the recycle shop (put there by a neighbor) or a neighbor gift.

I have 2 questions.

1. How can you tell fakes from real at Redd's Tent?

2. Can you get pictures of all the new characters?

- Internet. look up the paintings like 7777777 said. :)
Quick note: some items don't have fakes. Also, Redd does not have a tell in his expressions anymore on what is fake or not.
- Yes you can. Animal pictures are back.

Funny enough my villages have been giving me real paintings so I'm not too fussed about redds. I just guess now..

If I go and recolor a couch with pillows (like the polka dot couch) and make it recolored to yellow, can I also take it back and customize the pillows?

If I go and recolor a couch with pillows (like the polka dot couch) and make it recolored to yellow, can I also take it back and customize the pillows?

You can remake an item as many times as you like. But you can't add anything to them they didn't already have.

Ah ok. Yeah I knew I wouldn't be able to do that for certain items. But I saw very cute designs to use on some items like dressers and sofas that use a type of cloth on them.
I'm glad I can recolor and then customize the cloth though. That makes me happy.

Punchy pillows, here I come <3

Also, those cushions that are set on the floor, are they hard to come by? Or are they sold randomly with the Nooklings? And can they be reordered?

Ah ok. Yeah I knew I wouldn't be able to do that for certain items. But I saw very cute designs to use on some items like dressers and sofas that use a type of cloth on them.
I'm glad I can recolor and then customize the cloth though. That makes me happy.

Punchy pillows, here I come <3

Also, those cushions that are set on the floor, are they hard to come by? Or are they sold randomly with the Nooklings? And can they be reordered?

They can be reordered. I don't think they're particularly hard to come by. I (any other member here) can prefer them for you if you're having trouble acquiring them.

I like that they added sculptures to this version. I just wished Rodan's The Thinker would have been added.

I've wondered this for awhile... kind of a three part question.

How many K.K. Slider songs are there in this game? Do all of his old songs return (I'm ready for Stale Cupcakes, and K.K. Tango!)? How many new songs does he have?

Thanks! :D

I've wondered this for awhile... kind of a three part question.

How many K.K. Slider songs are there in this game? Do all of his old songs return (I'm ready for Stale Cupcakes, and K.K. Tango!)? How many new songs does he have?

Thanks! :D

I haven't counted them, but THIS YouTube channel has all the returning K.K. Slider music listed in the two DJ K.K.'s House Night Medley videos. There is separate video for new songs.

On a side note, I'm glad you can finally buy them, getting it from the upgraded Timmy & Tommy store.

Last edited:
Which upgrade do they start to appear? Is it the second or third? Speaking of which, I know we can put album art on the walls. Does this take the music (lets say K.K. Rider) out of the player?

Yes it does take it out of the player.

And I'm not entirely sure but I think it's after you upgrade from Nooklings junction.

Back