• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I'm ready for anything!

He's in the Hamster class of animals, but he's a prairie dog. Hence Dog-rou (-rou being a suffix for male names in japan. e.g. Ichirou.)

Oh, he's not even a Hamster, but that still doesn't explain the Luchador mask he looks to have on. :p

Last edited:
Oh, he's not even a Hamster, but that still doesn't explain the Luchador mask he looks to have on. :p

It's because prairie dogs are from Mexico. Luchadors are also from Mexico :p now add the two together and it's that cute little thing

It's because prairie dogs are from Mexico. Luchadors are also from Mexico :p now add the two together and it's that cute little thing

Ah, I didn't think of that, wonder if his English name will retain some of that cleverness?
He is my favorite looking Hamster, there's almost no love for him in the What is your favourite of each animal? POLL.... D:

Maybe he will have a luchador type name in english? I hope, at least :)
I can't even go near that thread lol asking me to choose one of certain animals Is just cruel ;3; I can't choose between the hamsters (except Cherry, she freaks me out for some reason) and the deer and some of the others is just impossible for me right now

Now that I have both the Nintendo Dream Guide (white on with 4000 written on it) and the perfect guide (shows the winter and summer images on the cover and inside cover) I can say that for the most part I prefer the perfect guide.
As a non-Japanese speaking American, I really appreciate the larger images, the shots of the inside of villagers homes, the pictures of each of the fish's shadows, etc. The perfect guide is definitely less extensive as far as information, while the Nintendo Dream crams it in till the end.
All in all, there are pages in each book that I've bookmarked in case the English guides doesn't include the info.

I know theres socks and tights in the game, but I was wondering if there's any black knee length socks?

And is there any high heels? :)

Is this the mecca of guides I see before me! :eek:

I wonder if there will be an aussie version of any guide books. The one with the TV guide in it.... omg... tv guide ;) *drool*

Now that I have both the Nintendo Dream Guide (white on with 4000 written on it) and the perfect guide (shows the winter and summer images on the cover and inside cover) I can say that for the most part I prefer the perfect guide.
As a non-Japanese speaking American, I really appreciate the larger images, the shots of the inside of villagers homes, the pictures of each of the fish's shadows, etc. The perfect guide is definitely less extensive as far as information, while the Nintendo Dream crams it in till the end.
All in all, there are pages in each book that I've bookmarked in case the English guides doesn't include the info.

Does the perfect guide have pictures of every item, fish, and bug? Been thinking about buying one of the Japanese guides, but I mainly want it for the item pics, to make it easier to track which items I have and which I don't. Maybe I'll buy that one.

Does the perfect guide have pictures of every item, fish, and bug? Been thinking about buying one of the Japanese guides, but I mainly want it for the item pics, to make it easier to track which items I have and which I don't. Maybe I'll buy that one.

Yep. The only difference that I can think of off the top of my head is that the Nintendo Dream guide has a full list of every recolor option for the recycle shop and the perfect guide only gives a few examples. Other than that, the perfect guide has pictures of everything, and at a much better quality. I guess it's a hard choice lol
Both is preferable, but it might be too expensive to get multiple.

Yep. The only difference that I can think of off the top of my head is that the Nintendo Dream guide has a full list of every recolor option for the recycle shop and the perfect guide only gives a few examples. Other than that, the perfect guide has pictures of everything, and at a much better quality. I guess it's a hard choice lol
Both is preferable, but it might be too expensive to get multiple.

Thanks for the info. Definitely going for that book then. I don't need the recolor list because it's easy enough to find out what those options are myself. I just want to make sure I get all of the items in the first place! :)

Thanks!! I might wanna buy it even though its in Japanese, but im going to get my prima guide first if thats not good enough I might buy.

There is a yellow raincoat (and boots):
lhLc6ef.jpg

There isn't a hat to go with it, but the School Cap would match it well:
ymn0c0j.jpg

Neither of those are my pics (I found them on google) but I can take a picture of the coat and hat from the Perfect Guide if you want to see them.

Can someone find the Category pages for Gracie's fashion check and post links?
Please and thank you to whoever does!

This is when I wish I could read Japanese because I would because I would buy them all!

Back