• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I'm ready for anything!

Thank you Zen for showing what the insect furniture looks like. I heard that Gracie has a new series out called the Trump Series. What's that like? I am also interested in the name of that orange furniture series. Remember that round orange TV that Kaizo remade in black?

I've been using my notebook to make house plans and I would like to know if I should include those series.

Umm I have an image of the trump series let me try find it for you

mig

Last edited:
While the Trump Series does look interesting, it doesn't really go with my main house plans at this time. I might consider it for another house though.

The Trump series would look fairly nice with some mush furniture, I think. :3

I don't know what the "trump series" is nor what it is from, but I don't want any of that in my house.

i has question

you know that super mushroom in the nintendo village. that you eat and it makes you grow large then you shrink down again..?

is that only an item in nintendo village or can you obtain it in the mushroom festival or through other means?

May you please post a photo of the princess furniture?
AndI was wondering if there is going to be shops like in City Folk.
And also like in City Folk they had a hat that was a wig.
The wedding long women hair from the giraffe's shop. Do they have things like that? :eek:

Thanks!

i has question

you know that super mushroom in the nintendo village. that you eat and it makes you grow large then you shrink down again..?

is that only an item in nintendo village or can you obtain it in the mushroom festival or through other means?

You get it during fall. it's a random mushroom pickup. :) it only grows near rare tree stumps (the ones with designs).

May you please post a photo of the princess furniture?
AndI was wondering if there is going to be shops like in City Folk.
And also like in City Folk they had a hat that was a wig.
The wedding long women hair from the giraffe's shop. Do they have things like that? :eek:

Thanks!

sure. :) here you go!

BSoH3.jpg

- yes there are
- they have wigs and wig hats (the hair changes to your hair color)
- and yes they do :)

Could you tell me where you found these? Would help in my goals to get the perfect guide going.

I live in Japan. I bought them from a bookstore. :)

Aw, it's so pretty!
Is there any other girly pink one's that are similar? o3o

Is it just me or did Nintendo convert most of the existing clocks to wall items?

Ahhh!!! I love the princess series! Can it's color be changed? Because if I can change it to pink in any way, this will be a very happy girl ;)

Back