• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Im such an idiot (Pocket Camp Tragedy)

DubiousDelphine

Jingle turned me into a carton of milk! Help!
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0295-0528-5703
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Festive Bell
Green Christmas Stocking
Green Christmas Stocking
Tin Robot
Matryoshka Doll
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Matryoshka Doll
Tin Robot
I was playing pocket camp. I saw the "Delete Account Link and Save Data" so i assumed i could transfer all this data cause i forgot the username and password for that nintendo id that i linked for that specfic campsite. But what actually happened that i deleted all my 2 years of data in pocket camp. I'm such an idiot. There goes 2 years of data down the drain. I still dont know if should restart and play again..... I had so many items....

I might just go cold turkey over pocket camp

^ What they said.

But yeah I deleted my NNID that I had old progress on some months ago because I never thought I'd get back into it, especially with their scummy business. However I did and while I miss my old progress and definitely a lot of the items I had back there I got back a lot and it's a good timekiller as long as you only spend money on tickets and don't support their scum subs(I did get the free trial but that will be it). So I'd say it's up to you depending on your loss, I basically had to get back due to event on-site just now so yeah.

NOOO I'm so sorry : ((((( try contacting support about it?

Last edited:
I'm so sorry! It's such a hassle when this stuff happens.

Maybe you could restart your Pocket Camp from a new angle and focus on themes/villagers than you did last time?

Back