• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Improbable role Mafia - Canceled

amazing

- - - Post Merge - - -

toads is confirmed scum guys
he didn't say anything all day then hammered xero

amazing

- - - Post Merge - - -

In all honesty I just had no idea what I was doing, but I understand that looked bad. I just saw she was set to be lynched and didn't realize Heyden was actually set to be lynched with Tardis' vote. I just saw that xero was set to be lynched and it would be ending soon, so I threw on a vote so I wouldn't have to deal with like not voting mod kill inactivity studf

- - - Post Merge - - -

amazing

- - - Post Merge - - -

In all honesty I just had no idea what I was doing, but I understand that looked bad. I just saw she was set to be lynched and didn't realize Heyden was actually set to be lynched with Tardis' vote. I just saw that xero was set to be lynched and it would be ending soon, so I threw on a vote so I wouldn't have to deal with like not voting mod kill inactivity studf

Looking at the votes now, I think it's weird Cory and entropy voted for xerooin off of so little. But entropy is pretty quick to throw all the blame onto me when she wanted her lynched in the first place

Looking at the votes now, I think it's weird Cory and entropy voted for xerooin off of so little. But entropy is pretty quick to throw all the blame onto me when she wanted her lynched in the first place

her being voted on was her fault, for jumping on a bw then criticizing the rest of us for not taking the game seriously

but LOL you hammered xero but you think it's weird WE voted her? we had reasoning for our votes at least. you apparently just sheeped it, and without saying a word. I'm pretty sure your only post was the RQS. but now you say that it's weird we voted her. why on earth did you vote her then? what was your reasoning?

there's no way you can logically call our votes weird without some major cognitive dissonance here, considering you silent sheeped it without a second thought then think that you can say that we were being "weird"

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

this is also so scummy btw
plenty of people didn't vote

I voted her because I thought she was getting lynched anyway.... I didn't think it was the hammer. I said that. So yeah it did weird now that I look back on why xero was voted in the first place, and I'm fully aware now that what I did looks terrible, and I wish I had looked into it more, but I didn't and I will deal with the consequences if you wanna lynch me day two.

Day 2

After a semi-gruleing night entropy decided to just say...

N e s s said:
You are a...well "i don?t know what your role name is", but still! You?re a Vanilla Townie.

Abilities
-You only have your voice and vote.

Wincon
-Eliminate all threats to the town

you got 48 hours to lynch someone mmkay thx boo <3

Back