• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Improbable role Mafia - Canceled

oh i guess were just not gonna play this game thanks town

i hard claim doctor that only works 50% of the time
i saved myself

so did no one die over night 1?

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh, I got confused because I still think of her as meow... I see now

- - - Post Merge - - -

someone wanted to frame the hell out of me

Due to the stress and depression of life and how ****ty things are for my friend (whose mother died, and he has a broken femur collarbone and rib) i don't want to continue this. The game is canceled.

Due to the stress and depression of life and how ****ty things are for my friend (whose mother died, and he has a broken femur collarbone and rib) i don't want to continue this. The game is canceled.

:x that's terrible. my condolences

its ok
we understand
feel better

Last edited:

I'm so sorry :( I hope everything works out for you! Your role pm made me laugh a lot so thanks :D

I WAS SCUM MOM.

I WAS TRULY THE BEST MEME OF THEM ALL.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Both scum parents were on scum team c:

@Ness Hope things get better D:

Last edited:
I WAS SCUM MOM.

I WAS TRULY THE BEST MEME OF THEM ALL.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Both scum parents were on scum team c:

@Ness Hope things get better D:

so you were scum?

I was guessing you and trundle or dolby for scum team

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw I was lunatic the town lemon

I had three different night abilities but I didn't know what they'd do. they were: alert the press!!! lunch time!!! and saturday!!

I used Saturday!! N1 which protected me from all actions and made me unlynchable D2

I was stereotypical GF
Panda was "Townie" the mafia stalker.
Dolby was Donald Trump and he was able to choose his alignment at the beginning of the game, and he chose the mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And he was also a doublevoter

Back