Inception

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rawburt said:
Anyone care to explain why this movie is good?
The concept of the (epic) plot, the way Christopher Nolan makes you feel like you're really there, the acting, the way the movie ends...it's all incredible. It's a masterpiece of filmmaking.

I haven't seen it. I was going to last weekend, but it was playing at bad times for me, so I saw Dinner for Schmucks instead. One of the funniest movies I've seen in awhile.

Kaleb said:
I was going to, but it was playing at bad times for me, so I saw Dinner for Schmucks instead.
Lol, exact opposite for me.

David said:
TheDoctor said:
I was going to see this, but then I decided to get tickets for Knight and Day instead.
That was a big mistake.
You might not have liked Knight and Day but I did, I might get Inception on DVD, it's just one of those films that I don't feel like going to the Cinema to see. Also I don't really care about special effects and that sort of stuff in films or TV, I can go and watch Doctor Who or any other TV show/film in Black and White and just forget about the quality of the picture, all I care about is the Storyline and what genre the film is.

TheDoctor said:
David said:
TheDoctor said:
I was going to see this, but then I decided to get tickets for Knight and Day instead.
That was a big mistake.
You might not have liked Knight and Day but I did, I might get Inception on DVD, it's just one of those films that I don't feel like going to the Cinema to see. Also I don't really care about special effects and that sort of stuff in films or TV, I can go and watch Doctor Who or any other TV show/film in Black and White and just forget about the quality of the picture, all I care about is the Storyline and what genre the film is.
The performances by Cruise and Diaz were relatively entertaining, but that doesn't make up for the terrible, TERRIBLE plot that it had.

And Inception isn't about the special effects, unless you're still 12 years old or something.

TheDoctor said:
David said:
TheDoctor said:
That was a big mistake.
Christopher Nolan is all about doing things w/o special effects...
As for storyline, it doesn't get much better than inception.

Peekab00m said:
Thunderstruck said:
Peekab00m said:
It looks really stupid xD
>:|

Get out, now.
Lol, Im not into those types of movies. Avatar was even stupid.

Comedy, and horror are really the only movies I watch..
Avatar is some cookie-cutter plot movie with cool animations... but it's alright the first time, no point in watching it more than once.

There is something wrong with you if you don't want to watch inception a 2nd time.

David said:
TheDoctor said:
David said:
TheDoctor said:
That was a big mistake.
The performances by Cruise and Diaz were relatively entertaining, but that doesn't make up for the terrible, TERRIBLE plot that it had.

And Inception isn't about the special effects, unless you're still 12 years old or something.
Yeah, I liked the plot of Knight and Day, my Brother is 12 and he said he liked the plot, I'm 14 I liked the plot. I pay attention to the plot and the dialogue more than special effects, mainly because my Dream is to write scripts for the BBC.

Yeah, I liked the plot of Knight and Day, my Brother is 12 and he said he liked the plot, I'm 14 I liked the plot. I pay attention to the plot and the dialogue more than special effects, mainly because my Dream is to write scripts for the BBC.

That explains it. You have a lot of learning to do, little man.

DarthGohan1 said:
Peekab00m said:
Thunderstruck said:
Peekab00m said:
It looks really stupid xD
>:|

Get out, now.
Lol, Im not into those types of movies. Avatar was even stupid.

Comedy, and horror are really the only movies I watch..
Avatar is some cookie-cutter plot movie with cool animations... but it's alright the first time, no point in watching it more than once.

There is something wrong with you if you don't want to watch inception a 2nd time.
Second time? Dam I haven't even seen it!
And I wont because it looks dumb.

David said:

That explains it. You have a lot of learning to do, little man.
I'd refrain from calling me a man if I were you, because you really don't want to call a girl a man.

And what does it explain exactly? That I don't pay attention to special effects and I just happened to see Knight and Day instead of a film which I didn't really like the look of, I made a choice, my choice not yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back