Inception

Status
Not open for further replies.
David said:
Yeah, I liked the plot of Knight and Day, my Brother is 12 and he said he liked the plot, I'm 14 I liked the plot. I pay attention to the plot and the dialogue more than special effects, mainly because my Dream is to write scripts for the BBC.

That explains it. You have a lot of learning to do, little man.
You're only 3 years older than him.

L Lawliet said:
David said:
Yeah, I liked the plot of Knight and Day, my Brother is 12 and he said he liked the plot, I'm 14 I liked the plot. I pay attention to the plot and the dialogue more than special effects, mainly because my Dream is to write scripts for the BBC.

As if there's a big difference there.

L Lawliet said:
David said:

A LOT happens between 14 and 17. EVERYTHING changes.

David said:
L Lawliet said:
David said:

I thought it was different for everyone... :r

Rorato said:
David said:
L Lawliet said:
David said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep my Brother is 12 and he said he liked the plot, I'm 14 I liked the plot.
It is, a lot of times, not that much changes for people.

Rawburt said:
Rorato said:
David said:
L Lawliet said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep my Brother is 12 and he said he liked the plot, I'm 14 I liked the plot.
14 to 17? A lot of things change, your views on things are completely different.

David said:
Rawburt said:
Rorato said:
David said:
14 to 17? A lot of things change, your views on things are completely different.
Sometimes, yeah.

David said:
Rawburt said:
Rorato said:
David said:
*looks at Tye*

Gimme an example.

It was definitely actiony, but I thought everything besides the open ended ending was predictable for me. Like Maul's (however you spell it) secret or the beginning.

"How dare someone have a different opinion than me! They must not be as deep and edgy!"
Tastes are subjective David, you're just going to have to grow up and deal with it.

Megamannt125 said:
"How dare someone have a different opinion than me! They must not be as deep and edgy!"
Tastes are subjective David, you're just going to have to grow up and deal with it.
lol w/e dude.

moving on;

Just got back from my second viewing of this film, sooo much more out of it this time, probably gonna see it at least 2-3 more times before it leaves theaters. Probably once by myself again, once with an uncle, and once with this chick from school that keeps hinting at me taking her.

That's what I call overdoing it. I can never see a movie more than once in theaters.

David said:
Megamannt125 said:
lol w/e dude.

moving on;

Just got back from my second viewing of this film, sooo much more out of it this time, probably gonna see it at least 2-3 more times before it leaves theaters. Probably once by myself again, once with an uncle, and once with this chick from school that keeps hinting at me taking her.
Now I'm sure of it that he has to grow up.

SSgt. Garrett said:
it were the best movie ever because it made you think xD
it's like you smashed open my head, took the words out of my brain, threw them away and made an even better post.

congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back