• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Introducing TBT's Dark Theme!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, that's nothing compared to: View attachment 365554
Wait wrong image I met:
1617325789279.png

It's almost here and soon I'll understand why so many users dread the bunny day hints

Wait wrong image I met:
View attachment 365557
It's almost here and soon I'll understand why so many users dread the bunny day hints

😂 I remember that. I thought that was hilarious.

In the woods, someone buried Tangy and so some of us that were there have been making tangy tree jokes. Like Nef has a special...”shrine” on his island. So, I have to joke with him about Tangy tree and him condoning it 😅

I use discord light and miss the darkness, this will be nice to have again. Thank yall for adding this!

I HAVE BEEN TRICKED IT'S DISCORD LIGHT 2.0
oh lord

@Jhine7 how the actual heck do your eyes read the forums rn

INITIATETHEDARKNESS.
Lmfao.
But seriously, how does anyone function without having their browser in dark mode??
I turned mine off for the full effect but yikes omg just anything on regular mode viewing is so jarring now that I constantly have dark mode on!!

Oh gosh what a nice theme! I don't think I'll ever be able to see again since my eyes have adjusted so well to this new darkness!

Not to sound like that guy here, and I realize I will, but I’m not really not a fan of the “dark” theme. It makes navigation too difficult. I think it would have been better to say you’re responding to feedback for a dark theme by introducing a light theme.
In all seriousness, is there a way to turn off the brightness and restore the normal theme?

I don’t know. I kinda like this “dark mode”. At 25 dark dust, the screen looks so bright and neon-y. Too bad that it drains my battery.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back