• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Is anyone else creeped out by Digby?

Batofara

Lloid the Gyroid
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
ど
う
Cake
Mailbox
Small Mailbox
You know Isabelle's brother, that dog that always sits out in front of the HH Showcase?

Is it just me, or is he like extremely creepy?

He literally sits there 24/7, happily staring off into the distance, usually toward your direction. At 3 in the morning, he will still be there at the end of that dark alleyway with a spotlight over him, smiling at you. Even in the rain on a stormy night, he is there, waiting and watching in his raincoat. And smiling right at you from a distance.

I think he's out to get me >_>

No, I feel bad for him, actually. Standing around all day is dull, uncomfortable work.

But he's always there... Even while everyone is asleep at around 5 am in the morning, he is just sitting at the end of that alleyway, just waiting for you. Waiting with a smile, even in heavy rain with his raincoat

That doesn't creep anyone out? Lol

Yes, very creepy. You're not alone there. He's got an odd look and he's always there. Then again, Isabelle is very robotic and droid-like as well. It must run in the family. ;)

I bet he's just waiting at the end of that alleyway so that he's able to take the souls of his victims, and turn them into tiny objects like ice cream, pinwheels, and balloons. Then he distributes them to his HH Showcase minions that he has made by copying the souls of other people. He tells them to pass them out as gifts, when he is actually trying to get rid of the evidence

:OOOO

It's a conspiracy

tumblr_mot5s9xKfu1rdyypio1_500.png

Source: Tumblr

They are bot a kind of robotic and scary XD

Dedicated to his job of stealing people's souls

:O
Coming from Gyriod-face avatar man. Gyroids are nothing more than the home-invading, soul-sucking minions of one Miss Coco. Just look at them... then look at her...

Coco.gif

Who's really stealing souls here? :p

Last edited:
I actually think he's sort of cute! But yes, I do find it suspicious that he only takes a break when somebody else comes to your town.

Your not alone. I agree he is a bit creepy. Isabelle and him are both creepy-robotic little things. In a strangely adorable way. I think that is their trick though.

Plus. We all know Isabelle is the one ACTUALLY running the town. She forces her brother to stand watch, make sure we are following orders.

Back