• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Is the island a disappointment for you?

It only costs a small fee
I saw a video and its basically a loading screen. That video had the song playing for 8 MINUTES. So hopefully it was just a repeat edit.

It only costs a small fee
I saw a video and its basically a loading screen. That video had the song playing for 8 MINUTES. So hopefully it was just a repeat edit.

that's for club tortimer and only if you want to listen to Tokatoaotaotoaoktaktoaokta songs or whatever his name is

that's for club tortimer and only if you want to listen to Tokatoaotaotoaoktaktoaokta songs or whatever his name is

Visiting the island costs 1000 bells whether you are visiting Club Tortimer or the regular island. I don't know anything about the music.

Visiting the island costs 1000 bells whether you are visiting Club Tortimer or the regular island. I don't know anything about the music.

I am talking about the 8 minute loading fee I know it costs 1,000 bells to go regardless of CT or not

My only disappointment is that the island is the same shape for everyone. I know this probably had to be done in order to have mutliplayer, but I still love how the GC island's had different shapes. One of my islands was actually 3 islands in one and I loved it.

My only disappointment is that the island is the same shape for everyone. I know this probably had to be done in order to have mutliplayer, but I still love how the GC island's had different shapes. One of my islands was actually 3 islands in one and I loved it.

It's not quite the same shape for everyone. There are slight differences in the beach and grassy area. Some beaches/grassy areas are a bit larger than others.

I know I'll notice!

My attention to detail forbids me from being able to not notice when things like this are different.

I still love it. I will be spending a lot of time there anyways ^^

The only thing I thought was a bit disappointing was the cave we had seen on an old concept map not make its way to the game :( they probably had it as a way to introduce the ores (since you can find them in caves) but decided to make the ores able to be found in rocks. :/ it's not bad, but I would've loved to see how they introduced a cave

I don't see any cave on the concept map. I see a train tunnel.

007.jpg

I guess maybe that sea cave on the right?

All I know is I'm gonna spend all freakin' day whacking that little mole-thing (the island games) ... :p

Yeah, it's probably just added on for decoration... which is a real shame. I was excited that there'd be an interesting place to explore!

Also sad there are no water houses like the one in the picture! That would have been a neat place to visit. Maybe like where someone like an islander would live, or Kapp'n's family's actual house.

Especially since the island shown has a fountain too and appears much larger. I guess we should appreciate what we got. :)

Back