• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Is the island a disappointment for you?

The town square seems to have a fountain too, but because that can be your town decoration it probably seemed redundant and in-the-way to include it. In terms of the island, for the current design, a fountain would be very out of place.

I had a idea:) Would it be funny if in animal crossing your Mom and Dad live on the island? It is always funny reading the mom's letters and she would be a Hoot to see!

It isn't disappointing since you can meet strangers on it. Then add them to your roster :>

How many friends can the 3DS hold though?
The maximum is 100 friends.

I'm happy with how the island is since I was never able to experience it in the past.
I think it would have been cool to see other villagers on the island as well- not just the player and Co. :)

Also sad there are no water houses like the one in the picture! That would have been a neat place to visit. Maybe like where someone like an islander would live, or Kapp'n's family's actual house.

How cool would it be if the Kapp'n family got their sea house after you'd been playing for a few years, sold the little Kappa girl an enormous amount of fish and visited the island 1000 times or something hugely excessive. It'd be great to still be discovering stuff in three years time. Not gonna happen, I know!

The islands alright, its a great wayto get more money by catching some bugs,and that you can swim this time!

Haven't been to the island other than to check the daily items for weeks. Stupid silver axe.

Back