• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi :) if you are still doing these I’d really appreciate it if u could do the intro piano bit (right before the vocals) of decay by bladee I attached the YouTube link
thanks again!

Would you be so kind as to make me a Gate of Steiner tune?
Just the beginning part please and thanks!!

Ahh wow that was crazy fast thank u so much!! I found this thread through your one for acnl so I wasn’t sure but I’m so happy :)))

@Zura Unfortunately that part of "Eri Sasaki - GATE OF STEINER | Steins;Gate 0 Ending [2K]" contains a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated as a town/island tune. This is as close as I can get using all natural notes:

C---B---
A---B---

All the high notes or all the low notes will work. To be truly accurate, the A would need to be an A sharp, but there are no sharp or flat notes in town/island tunes.

@Zura Unfortunately that part of "Eri Sasaki - GATE OF STEINER | Steins;Gate 0 Ending [2K]" contains a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated as a town/island tune. This is as close as I can get using all natural notes:

C---B---
A---B---

All the high notes or all the low notes will work. To be truly accurate, the A would need to be an A sharp, but there are no sharp or flat notes in town/island tunes.
Oh, that's fine. I'm not too familiar with music and notes but I'm sure it'll sound perfectly fine with lower notes.
Does this help?

Ballad of the goddess - The legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Just the little tune from the start ^_^

Touhou Imperishable Night: Kaguya's Theme Flight of the bamboocutter/Lunatic Princess (I'm sorry for the long title)
0:27-0:33

Touhou Double Dealing Character: Raiko's theme - Pristine Beat
0:36-0:42

Thank you!

Edit: I'm sorry if those are requested before. the search function doesn't seem to work but a quick scroll through the pages makes me think this is new

Last edited:
@Zura It's still the same song, with the same limitations. To try to explain why it will never work in a town tune, basically, town tunes can only use the white keys on a piano. Sharps and flats are the black keys. You can sort of simulate a black key by using the two pairs of white keys that touch without black keys between them (C and B, and E and F). This is what I call a "half step." You can only ever have one half-step in a row in a town tune, because of the natural notes/white keys thing. The song you requested has more than one half-step note in a row. It will never sound right using all natural notes. So unless Nintendo adds sharp and flat notes to Animal Crossing, that particular song will never sound quite right. Sorry.

@Ciary Here is "The Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary Symphony: Ballad of the Goddess (Skyward Sword)":

D---zzEF
G---C-D-
--G-E---

E and the first D are low, second D and all other notes are high. I made it three lines long to include the entire musical phrase and preserve the timing of the original song. You can just use two of the lines as they are, or you can try shortening the song to fit into two lines by removing sustain lines - , or however you like.

Here is "IN Kaguya's Theme: Flight of the Bamboo Cutter ~ Lunatic Princess (Re-Extended)":

DFG---E-
--C--DD-

High G, all other notes low.

Touhou Double Dealing Character: Raiko's theme - Pristine Beat
0:36-0:42
can you also do this one?
I guess that last edit was done too late ^^

Thank you already for the ballad of the goddess and lunatic princess! I was already thinking ballad of the goddess would be too long. damn these 16 note limitations! :)

Also I made an adaptation of the Ballad like this:
d-eFG-CD
-Ge-d-Ge
it's sad that it cuts off at the end but I feel this captures the essence of the tune :)
Thank you for this

Last edited:
You are a true hero to those of us who LOVE music but are totally inept with it!!!

My requests are below, with the times provided do what makes most sense or works best in the tune maker.

The Cure - Friday I'm in Love 0:03 to 0:06

The Cure - Just Like Heaven 0:25 to 0:30 (or really any part of the first 30 sec that works, it's all pretty recognizable...well to me anyhow lol)

The Cure - Boys Don't Cry either 0:00 to 0:06 or 0:06 to 0:12 if EITHER of those works

Thanks so, so much!

@LaFra Here is "LSD - Mountains (Official Lyric Video) ft. Sia, Diplo, Labrinth":

AEECBA--
AEECBA--

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

Here is "DEVIL MAY CRY 5 OST: Legacy (DMC5 Main Theme)":

C-B-A-G-
FDG-B---

Thanks again! :)

I have one last request ^^'
00:00 - 00:11

Hello! I'm having trouble getting the xylophone counter-melody from Icicle Tusk by Fleet Foxes to translate into a town tune since I have no musical knowledge, any help? It starts at 4:18 seconds into the song and ends at 4:27. I would greatly appreciate any help!

oh thank you so much for continuing to do this!!! i found your thread for NL years ago ;w;
would you be able to do 1:19-1:28 (if time permits) !!
thank you!!!

@Voltski Here is "Mamma Mia Movie - Money, Money, Money (Full Song)":

FE-DBDD-
B---zzzz

All the low notes.

@jlsmithgrad Here is "Everwood Theme Song":

CDB---zz
A---zCB-

D and the first C are low, second C and all other notes are high.

@Farobi Here is "AWOLNATION - Run (Audio)":

G-G-G-GG
G-G-G-GG

The last G of each row is high. All other G's are low.

Here is "Joe Hisaishi - Summer":

E--E--B-
D--D--A-

First E and first D are low, second E and D and all other notes are high.

@Bosmer Here is "Terraria Soundtrack; 01- Overworld Day":

C-BE-EFA
GC-C-C--

E and the last three C's are low, first C and all other notes are high.

@moonbell Yes, as I made note in the first post of this thread, the search function doesn't seem to be working correctly after the update. Perhaps it will be fixed soon. Anyway, here is "Non Non Biyori Repeat - Renge Flute":

CAF-DEC-
DCA-CG--

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

@Valzed Here is "Jaws theme!!":

BCBCBCBC
BCBCBCBC

@Kelsey5743 Here is "Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force DS Music - EPF HQ":

D-E-F-DE
-F-CB---

Low D and E, all other notes high.

I know for a fact that I've done "Undertale" from Undertale before, but the search function isn't working right since the site got updated. Hopefully they'll fix it soon. I'll manually look through the thread and link when I find the post where I made it in just a minute. :)
Post automatically merged:

@Kelsey5743 I did respond to your original request, but I suppose the response may have been hard to see in the post full of town tunes. But here is the post:

Which links to this post that I was able to find when the search function still worked on the old version of the site:

Thank you so much! It didn’t even show on my “posted threads” so I was like “Did I even ask for it?!” Thank you so so much for both! :D

Would it be possible to turn this intro from an old Dutch show into a tune? Specifically the melody they repeat from 0:25 - 0:50, hopefully one loop will fit. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello! Would you be able to make one of Howl’s Moving Castle theme?

seconds 13-18 if possible :)

Hey pal. Awesome thing you do for everybody here. It would really crack me up if this was my town tune:

Would you be able to do 20-24 for me please? I'm not sure how well it will work with the town tune system though, might be too short/ need to be repeated? If the part where that guy sings doesnt work, would the bassline part be better? Thanks in any case

@Ciary Here is "DDC Raiko's Theme: Primordial Beat ~ Pristine Beat":

C---B---
D---B-E-

@Mikuchu Here is "The Cure - Friday I´m in Love *Official Video*":

CGABAGAB
--BABA--

Low C, all other notes high.

Here is "Just Like Heaven":

A-AG-GF-
E-ED-DC-

High G and A, all other notes low.

Here is "Boys Don't Cry":

B-C-D-E-
EDCB---z

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

@LaFra Here is "Alive-Sia (lyrics)":

C--G--F-
--zzzzzz

All the high notes. You can also just repeat the top line if you want, but it won't match the timing of the original song.

@luztenebrosa Here is "Fleet Foxes - Icicle Tusk (Official Audio)":

E-C-G-C-
E---D-C-

@corito Here is "🌸Sakura Bye Bye- Color Coded+Romaji/English/Español Lyrics- CYaRon🌸":

AAA-G-F-
AAA-E-A-

Low E, all other notes high.
Post automatically merged:

@PretTrompet Here is "Flodder Intro":

E---DEGC
---zABCD

@Angieyvonne Here is "Howl's Moving Castle [OST - Theme Song]":

EACE-EDC
BC---zzz

First E is low, second E and all other notes are high.

@shandybois Here is "Kanye West & Lil Pump ft. Adele Givens - "I Love It" (Official Music Video)":

DAGGFFED
---FEF--

High G and A, low D and E.

@Elunelily Here is "Casper Soundtrack HD - Casper's Lullaby":

ECE-ECEC
BAGABGE-

Low E, all other notes high.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back