• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey! I was curious if I could request from 1:24 to maybe 1:40?? Whichever you think sounds better <3

@Lolipup Here is "Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Ending Full - 『Tiny Light』by Akari Kito":

C-B-A-GA
--GA--BB

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

@Willow____. Youtube is giving me an error when I try to play the video you linked. Perhaps can you check to make sure you copied the link correctly, or find an alternate video of the same song?

@Nightmarity The search function on this website is not currently functioning as it should. I've done "Into the Unknown" before here:

Hopefully the search function will be fixed soon. The site's not fully up and running yet after the big update. If the town tunes in the post that I linked aren't what you want, please let me know what you would prefer, and I'll be happy to make a new town/island tune for you.

Thank you. Not exactly what I am looking for, but I am using one of them. Perhaps I will think of something else later on, no need for you to do unnsecarry work. T

@Nightmarity Please tell me what you would like to be different. I don't hear any difference between the part you requested and the ones I already made, but if you tell me what you want changed, I can try making it the way you want. :)

This is so awesome! Could I request the music box version of Weight of the World from Nier Automata?
Here’s a link!
timestamp anywhere from :45 to :53

@Nightmarity Please tell me what you would like to be different. I don't hear any difference between the part you requested and the ones I already made, but if you tell me what you want changed, I can try making it the way you want. :)
Its probably because It just seems different , its quite alright, my bad. The only other song i could think of I would really want is this song from Dan Avidan from Game Grumps:
14 secs in to 20 secs OR 1:56 to 2:10 ish.

@morriganaensland Here is "NieR: Automata "Weight of the World" Music Box ニーア オートマタ <Weight of the World> オルゴール":

E-F-EF-C
-C-DC---

Low E, all other notes high.

@TheAwesomeGN Here is "To a New Adventure! - Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story":

CGF---zz
CGFEFAC-

E and the first two C's are low, last C and all other notes are high.

@Nightmarity Here is"TWRP - Starlight Brigade (feat. Dan Avidan) [Official video]":

A-D--DA-
G-GF-G--

Low D, all other notes high.

@Max1 Here is "My Name - Wet Hills And Big Wheels":

E-C--BEC
E-C--BEC

High B, low E and C.

Here is "My Name - megacrush":

C--B---z
C--B---z

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

hello! :)
I was wondering if you could do The Hype by Twenty One Pilots

0:40-0:47
whatever works best in there

I also was hoping for The Hype (Berlin)
Not sure if they will end up the same lol

2:04-2:11
Again whatever works best in there

Thank you so so so much!!

Thank you for taking requests.
I want the part at 0:58-1:03
Much appreciated in advance

Could you please do the part at 1:06 where she sings "I might hit the weed, I might hit the boof" please? More specifically, can you make the tune of the vocals not the instrumental? I think this song would be impossible to do an instrumental of it is such madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back