• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
@theRascals Here is "Kings Of Leon - Wait For Me (Audio)":

C-E-F-E-
C-EF--E-

All the low notes.

Here is "Kings Of Leon - Supersoaker (Official Music Video)":

A---E-G-
--zAGFEE

Low E, all other notes high.

Here is "Comeback Story - Kings of Leon (Audio)":

C-EG-EC-
C-EG-EC-

High G, low E and C.

@honey1 I've actually done "OFFICIAL - Westworld Soundtrack - Main Title Theme - Ramin Djawadi" before in this post:

@Rubombee You can request three town tunes a day for as many days as you like. I just had to limit the number of songs per day per person because there were people bringing ten or twelve or more songs all at once sometimes, and that was just a little too much for me. ^o^;>

Anyway, here is "Steven Universe Soundtrack ♫ - Be Wherever You Are [Raw Audio]":

CCC-C-A-
A-C-E---
EDCB-C--

All the low notes or all the high notes will work. The part you asked for is too long to fit into a town/island tune with the correct timing; it turns out to be three lines long instead of two. So you can use two of the lines I made as they are, or you can try removing some of the sustain lines - to make more notes fit into two lines, though this will change the timing of the song and make it sound different.

Here is “Peace and Love (On Planet Earth)" | Steven Universe | Cartoon Network":

FGFGACGF
EFEFECA-

All notes on the top line are high, all notes on the bottom line are low.

Here is "Don't Cost Nothing - Steven Universe":

G-GGE---
D-F-ED--

All the low notes.
Dang you're fast! :0
And I can totally understand why you put that limit, haha :'D

Thanks a lot for the songs :3 Could I request these three more, please:
That Distant Shore from 0:30 to 0:42
Looking Forward from 0:30 to 0:37
For Just One Day Let's Only Think About Love from 2:03 to 2:07

@Rubombee Here is "Steven Universe | That Distant Shore - Lapis Song | Can't Go Back | Cartoon Network":

E-E-F-EA
-A--ACD-
C-BC-E--

All the low notes. It's three lines long instead of two to fit the whole musical phrase, so you can shorten it however you like to make it fit.

Here is "Looking Forward Lyrics (FULL VERSION) | Little Graduation | Steven Universe Future | Cartoon Network":

CCAAG-A-
-GEDC---

E, D, and the last C are low, first two C's and all other notes are high.

Here is "For Just One Day Let's Only Think About (Love) (From "Steven Universe")":

A-B-C-F-
A-C-E---
DCD-C---

All the high notes. Once again, it's three lines long instead of two to fit the whole musical phrase, so you can shorten it however you like to make it fit.

Hello! I was wondering if you can play the Maplestory login screen
, I don't mind which part you do, I'm okay with any!

If the song is difficult, you can do Temple of time instead!

@Spiceplant I've done the Maplestory intro before:

Please remember to search for the song you want using the instructions in the first post of this thread in case I've done it before.

I haven't done "[MapleStory BGM] Temple of Time" before, so here it is:

E---D---
E-F-B---

All the low notes.

Hi again! I think this one was also not requested yet.

Is it possible to create an island tune based of the part from 0:35-0:41? Alternative 0:35-0:38 or 0:38-0:41, if that's maybe easier? :S
Thanks in advance for your help!

@Rubombee Here is "Steven Universe | That Distant Shore - Lapis Song | Can't Go Back | Cartoon Network":

E-E-F-EA
-A--ACD-
C-BC-E--

All the low notes. It's three lines long instead of two to fit the whole musical phrase, so you can shorten it however you like to make it fit.

Here is "Looking Forward Lyrics (FULL VERSION) | Little Graduation | Steven Universe Future | Cartoon Network":

CCAAG-A-
-GEDC---

E, D, and the last C are low, first two C's and all other notes are high.

Here is "For Just One Day Let's Only Think About (Love) (From "Steven Universe")":

A-B-C-F-
A-C-E---
DCD-C---

All the high notes. Once again, it's three lines long instead of two to fit the whole musical phrase, so you can shorten it however you like to make it fit.
Tysm! Today the first song is for a friend :D

Viridian City Theme, the beginning
True Kinda Love from 0:37 to 0:46, but if it's too long you can shorten it to 0:39 - 0:46 or 0:42 - 0:46
Enter Hallownest from 0:27 to 0:36

Also, I hope it's ok to ask… But I'm curious, has this thread ever made you discover new music/games/movies/any media that you still enjoy now? :0

May I please get the tune for the first 3 seconds of "Sketch" from The Girl Who Leapt Through Time. Please and thank you!

@Scrapper Here is "The Bay":

B---G-B-
A---BCD-

A and the first B are low, last two B's and all other notes are high.

@Rubombee I've heard one or two songs while taking requests that I hadn't heard before and that interested me enough to listen to them in their entirety later, but no big discoveries like a whole new game or movie that I hadn't seen before. I'm happy I know about those songs, though, and I probably never would have heard them if I didn't make town tunes for people. :)

Here is "09 - Pewter (Viridian) City Theme [Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow OST]":

D-C-B---
zBCD-DCB
CA---zzz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work. The musical phrase was too long for a town tune, so you can shorten it however you like to make it fit.

Here is "Steven Universe The Movie - True Kinda Love [Estelle & Zach Callison] OFFICIAL":

DCC-A-G-
DCD---zz

High G and A, low C and D.

Here is "Hollow Knight OST - Enter Hallownest":

A---A---
B-C-B---
A-E-F---
E-D-E---

Low E and D, all other notes high. The part you asked for was twice as long as a town/island tune, but you can shorten it however you like.

@Wheatunrye Here is "Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo - 02 - Sketch":

A-AG-G-F
-F-E-FG-

Low E, all other notes high.

@Rubombee I've heard one or two songs while taking requests that I hadn't heard before and that interested me enough to listen to them in their entirety later, but no big discoveries like a whole new game or movie that I hadn't seen before. I'm happy I know about those songs, though, and I probably never would have heard them if I didn't make town tunes for people. :)

Here is "09 - Pewter (Viridian) City Theme [Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow OST]":

D-C-B---
zBCD-DCB
CA---zzz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work. The musical phrase was too long for a town tune, so you can shorten it however you like to make it fit.

Here is "Steven Universe The Movie - True Kinda Love [Estelle & Zach Callison] OFFICIAL":

DCC-A-G-
DCD---zz

High G and A, low C and D.

Here is "Hollow Knight OST - Enter Hallownest":

A---A---
B-C-B---
A-E-F---
E-D-E---

Low E and D, all other notes high. The part you asked for was twice as long as a town/island tune, but you can shorten it however you like.
Dang that last one sounds perfect, I suddenly wish we had more space for these ;u;

I'm at the end of my list, and today I have:
Hornet from 0:26 to 0:33
Dirtmouth from 0:00 to 0:22, but only the main melody and not the repeating one? I hope this makes sense
And I was gonna ask for Greenpath, but I realized it's the same melody from Enter Hallownest & the title screen… (TIL!)
Though I still wonder, would the beginning of the Main Theme sound good or very bad if we took in all the notes?

@Rubombee Here's a sped-up version of "Hollow Knight OST - Enter Hallownest" that includes all the notes because it's easy enough to do:

A-A-BCB-
AEF-EDE-

Low E and D, all other notes high.

Here is "Hollow Knight OST - Hornet":

A--E---z
zzzzG-F-
D-E-C-B-
A--D--zz

High G, all other notes low. That version preserves the timing of the original song. Here is a version that changes the timing but fits all of the notes into one town/island tune:

A-E---GF
DECBA-D-

High G, all other notes low.

Here is "Hollow Knight OST - Dirtmouth":

E---EF-G
E---AB--

High G, all other notes low.

And if I'm not mistaken, "Hollow Knight - Main Theme (Soundtrack OST)" is the same as the one that I did at the beginning of this post. And I think that's what you asked for. I made it before looking into your third request and discovering it sounds like the same song again. ^o^;>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back