• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man! I really appreciate what your doing for the community! I had my hand at creating a tune that resembles the song I wanted but it sucked lol. I would really appreciate if you had a go at trying to recreate it. Thank you in advance! (It's ok if the song gets cut off a bit since it might be a tiny bit longer than usual.)

Hello! could you please do Kakyoin Noriaki's theme from JJBA? from the seconds 0:41 to 0:45? thank you in advance!

Hey! I'm new to this and I'm glad I found this thread. I need your help, is it possible you can help me with this song or two? :(
I need help with the chorus or like from seconds (0:20-0:25)

or this one, from seconds (0:01-0:05)

Thanks in advance, I appreciate it! :)

@KoalaTux Here is "Tarkov Theme.":

A-B-DCBA
E-A-A-B-

Low E, all other notes high. It's not quite accurate. The second to last A should really be an A flat, but it's not possible with a town/island tune. This is as close as I could get. I hope this works for you anyway. Let me know if you want me to do a different song.
Post automatically merged:

@Amelia-kuma I've done "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders OST 09 Virtuous Pope" before here:

But I think you requested a different part than I did previously, so here's the part you asked for:

E---zzzz
zzG-A-B-

Low E, all other notes high.

@theRascals Here is "Peach Tree Rascals - Mariposa":

DEGAB---
zzzCA---

Low E and D, all other notes low.

Here is "Peach Tree Rascals - not ok (Lyric Video)":

CFC-CFC-
BDBBBDB-

All the low notes.

@MrsEdm Here is "The drunk Scotsman (lyrics)":

D-D-DCDC
D--EF---

All the low notes.

Last edited:
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! >w<

Lastly, (since the limit is 3 lol) Is it possible you can you help me with the same video but during seconds (0:12-0:17)

@theRascals Here is that part of "Peach Tree Rascals - not ok (Lyric Video)":

CDCE---z
CDCE---z

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

And if you have more requests, you can make three more tomorrow, and every day after that. :)

Hi!
Hopefully this hasn’t been requested before, I tried my best to search before requesting but it’s frustrating on an iPad.

Could I please get the first few seconds of This as well as a version when the melody starts around 00:16?
Thank you so much!

@lPeachy Here is "Stardew Valley OST - Fall (The Smell of Mushroom)":

C-G-A-G-
A-F-A-G-

Low C, all other notes high.

Or, to fit in more notes by increasing the tempo:

CGAGAFAG
CGAGA---

Low C, all other notes high. But it's a slow song, so the slower tempo felt more accurate to me. You can use whichever one you like, of course. :)

And:

GFEFG---
CDE---C-

High G, all other notes low. If you want to add the last note of that musical phrase, it's a low G, but you'll have to remove at least one sustain line - somewhere else in the tune, which will change the timing and make the song sound different.

Hello! I did my very best to make sure that this song was not already requested my sincerest apologies if it already was.
I wanted to get a town tune/island tune of this song from 0:28 to 0:44 if possible! Thank you so much in advance! :)(y)

@sarif Here is "Best VGM 888 - Deus Ex - Main Theme":

E---zzBC
B-A-E-F-
E-DCB---

First C and the first two B's are high, last C and B and all other notes are low. The musical phrase was too long to fit into a town/island tune, so I made it three lines long. You can use two of the lines as they are, or try removing sustain lines - or rests z to fit more notes in, though this will change the timing of the song andmake it sound different.

Hi! I think nobody requested it yet, so may I request a tune based of this song if possible?

Part is from 0:15/0:16 - 0:20

Thanks!

@Scrapper Here is "Pet Shop Boys - Suburbia":

G---zD-B
C---GF-E
F---zzzz

Low E, all other notes high. The musical phrase was too long to fit into a town/island tune, so I made it three lines long. You can use two of the lines as they are, or try removing sustain lines - or rests z to fit more notes in, though this will change the timing of the song and make it sound different.

Hi:) Can i request this song :

- Troye Sivan - Take Yourself Home (
). (I would like when the beat or when he sing the lyrics take yourself home, or whatever the time, i want to recognize it :) )
- Troye Sivan - Bloom (
)

Thnaks you :)

@AxelDchamps Sorry, but I'm not familiar with "Troye Sivan - Take Yourself Home (Lyric Video)" so I don't know which part you were referring to, so I just did the beginning:

CE-EEDC-
CE-EEDC-

If you want me to do a different part, please tell me which seconds of the video it plays during, and I'll be happy to make it into a town/island tune for you.

Here is "Troye Sivan - Bloom":

EFGGGEG-
EFGGGEG-

High G, low E. I did the beginning of this one, too, so let me know if you want a different part, and which seconds of the video it plays during if so.

Take yourself home : (2m30 to 2m50)
Bloom : (1m23 to 1m35)

@AxelDchamps Sorry, but I'm not familiar with "Troye Sivan - Take Yourself Home (Lyric Video)" so I don't know which part you were referring to, so I just did the beginning:

CE-EEDC-
CE-EEDC-

If you want me to do a different part, please tell me which seconds of the video it plays during, and I'll be happy to make it into a town/island tune for you.

Here is "Troye Sivan - Bloom":

EFGGGEG-
EFGGGEG-

High G, low E. I did the beginning of this one, too, so let me know if you want a different part, and which seconds of the video it plays during if so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back