Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MeghanSolo94 Here is that part of "Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Red Right Hand (Official Video)":

EEAAA-A-
AAA-A-A-

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

@Seraphic Here is "The Garden":

a-EA-CAE
a-EA-CAE

E and the lowercase A's are low, all other A's and C's are high.

@MeghanSolo94 Here is that part of "Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Red Right Hand (Official Video)":

EEAAA-A-
AAA-A-A-

@Seraphic Here is "The Garden":

a-EA-CAE
a-EA-CAE

E and the lowercase A's are low, all other A's and C's are high.
Fantastic job! Thank you so much! I’m working on a “Scream” movie themed island and that song makes an appearance in most of the movies.

@adriiii Here is "Chaka Demus & Pliers - Murder She Wrote (official lyrics video)":

DD-ACACA
DD-ACACA

Hello! May I request the first 3 seconds (or more, whatever is easier/you find melodically better) of the Sam & Max theme here?

Just started playing the game again so I would love for this to work, if not I understand.

Thank you :)

@sk0rbias Here is "Sam and Max intro (upscaled)":

C-BCBC--
-zzzzzzz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

@ConfusedDad Here is "The Neighbourhood - Sweater Weather (Lyrics)":

DD-D-DED
CA-F-E---

All the low notes.

Thank you, but I don't think anyone requested that one, and this is a thread where I make town tunes anyway. But perhaps someone will search for that one someday! And, if I may, I'll put it into the correct format:

Here is the Tears of the Kingdom main theme:

E-C-DAA--
zECDAA--

High A, all other notes low.

you're amazing for this! i've been struggling to make a town theme for the past couple hours and i just stumbled upon this thread via google.

could you please make a town theme for me based off the philadelphia eagles fight song? from 00:01 to 00:10 on this video

thank you for all this insanely talented work you do!! hope everything works out :D

@dellers Here is "Fly Eagles Fly (Eagles Fight Song) Lyric Video":

C-EFG-EF
GABCF---

Low E, all other notes high.
gosh it sounds amazing! this is exactly what i wanted. thank you so much for this :)

if any of my pals ever need help with town themes i'll make sure to recommend them this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back