Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again, I have a few more town tune requests! (they're all SOAD aha, they have a lot of great songs!)

Timestamp is 0:48-0:52 ("Science, has failed our mother earth")
Timestamp is 0:17-0:19 (I can't say the line here 😅)
Timestamp is 1:24-1:28 ("the messiah go through our souls")

Thank you! c:

@ZeldaCrossing64 Here is "System of the Down - Science":

D-D---D-
F-D-DC-B

All the low notes.

Here is "System Of A Down - Cigaro (Official Audio)":

AAAACAAC
A---zzzz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Here is "Here is Suite-Pee":

AACC--C-
AACE---z

Low E, high A and C.

I'm still taking requests for town tunes, and anyone can make up to three requests every day for free, at any time. :)

hey broski, you able to help out a homeboy for new horizons?

need someone to help a homie out with making these songs into town tunes
(the start)

((0:06-0:10) if possible)

(the start)

@h0lyuniverse Here is "SA Extra Stage Boss - Koishi Komeiji's Theme - Hartmann's Youkai Girl":

BGED-C-D
BGEBGEAB

Low E, all other notes high.

The first line is exactly accurate to the original song. The second line, I had to fudge a few notes to accomodate for the town tune format lacking sharps and flats. If you use the first line on its own, it will be exactly right. If you don't mind the second line not sounding quite right, you can use that as well.

Here is "Koishi Komeiji's Heart-Throbbing Adventure":

EDE-C-D-
GFGFG---

High G, all other notes low.

Here is "Funkin' at Freddy's OST - Fourth Wall (Instrumental)":

GGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGG

As you can see, it's just the same note over and over again. If you meant a part other than the very first few seconds of the song, please let me know which seconds the part you want plays during, and I'll be happy to make you another town tune of this song.

I’m Hoping someone to make a few songs into town tunes the reason of so Many as options to decide my next island as these are for my next three islands

welcome to Horrorwood

Skelton

who’s in control
the fallout :

oh catastrophe

@AMusicGirl956 Hello, and welcome to TBT! I'd be happy to make some town tunes for you, but I do have a limit of three tunes per person per day. I can do three of the five you asked for today, and then I can do the other two tomorrow. Which three would you like me to do first? And do you have any preference for which parts of each song you'd like done? If so, please specify which seconds of the videos they play during. Otherwise I'll probably do the first few seconds of each of them.

@AMusicGirl956 Hello, and welcome to TBT! I'd be happy to make some town tunes for you, but I do have a limit of three tunes per person per day. I can do three of the five you asked for today, and then I can do the other two tomorrow. Which three would you like me to do first? And do you have any preference for which parts of each song you'd like done? If so, please specify which seconds of the videos they play during. Otherwise I'll probably do the first few seconds of each of them.
Nope honestly I had 5 because I didn’t know if some could be turned into tunes the three I’d love is
Welcome to Horrorwood
Who’s In Control
And
The Fallout first

@AMusicGirl956 Here's "Welcome To Horrorwood":

C--C-C-B
---zzzzz

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

Here is "Set It Off - Who's In Control":

CC-B-E--
AA-G-C--

Here is "Crown The Empire - The Fallout (PART II of the extended music video) (Official Music Video)":

DEDE-BBE
EEDE---z

Last edited:
You're welcome! I'll do the other two songs you asked for tomorrow, or if you'd like to request something different instead, just let me know. :)

@AMusicGirl956 Here is "Set It Off - Skeleton (Official Music Video)":

DFG-GFD-
DFGAGFD-

Low D, all other notes high.

Here is "Crown The Empire - Oh, Catastrophe (PART I of the extended music video) (Official Music Video)":

CCBAAACC
BA---zzz

Hiii I once requested you for one song and I loved it, but since I've restarted my island, I would like to ask for three different songs, if it's okay ;u; thanks a lot in advance ♥

First song is this :

the timestamp would be around 0:12/0:13 when the "powerful" part of the melody begins

second one is this :

timestamp would be around 0:12 when the melody increases/gets louder

third one is that :

timestamp would be around 1:21/1:22 when the refrain starts

there is also a music box version which starts with exactly that part

Hi again! I have a few more town tune requests. o:

Any part of the song is fine with me, but I'd prefer from 0:10-0:14!
(The note ends right before the 14-second mark, but it's hard to figure out the timestamps with how short this song is.) 😅

Timestamp is 0:31-0:35 for this song!

Last song, the timestamp is 0:54-0:57!

Thank you in advance!

@rittsu The part of "fine-O「Dawning Angels」! Music MV" you asked for is not able to be accurately recreated in a town tune using all natural notes because it has too many half-step notes in a row. The closest I can get is something like this:

A-FAEACD
-AGA---z

All the low notes.

I can try a different part of the song if you'd like, just let me know.

Here is ":「Twilight Pentagram」! Music ":

BDE-ABGA
BE-EGD-E

Last D and the last three E's are low, first E and D and all other notes are high.

Here is "「Eccentric Party Night!!」!! Music MV":

GDDDDDCB
GB-BCA--

@ZeldaCrossing64 Here is "Futurama (2023) - Intro & Credits":

E-E--AA-
D-D--EE-

High A, low E and D.

Unfortunately that part of "Swordplay Showdown - Wii Sports Resort OST" is impossible to recreate as a town tune because it has a combination of notes that cannot be transposed to a key using all natural notes. This is the closest I can get:

F-E-C-B-
F-E-C-B-

All the low notes.

Here is "Battle: Greenhorne - Miitopia OST":

G-B-C-B-
GF-G---z

All the high notes.

Does anyone have any town tune requests? They're free, I'm always taking them, and anyone can make up to three requests a day, every day. :)

Hi, if you're still doing this I'd love a couple songs take on the world - you me at six(1:06-1:16) and feel so close - Calvin harris (1:20-1:30)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back