Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
@floatingzoo Here is "Goodbye Cruel World":

CC-CGA--
FFFFEDG-

Low E and D, all other notes high.
Haha this is great thank you! My nephew listened to some of my "old-timey music" (as he coined it) when we were stuck on a bus without other entertainment for a couple of hours, and he has been obsessed with this song ever since. It will soon be playing all across his island RoseBush!

You're most welcome! I hope your nephew likes it! Feel free to post again if you have any other requests, either for him or for yourself. :)

And anyone else can make requests any time, too, of course. Everyone can make up to three requests every day, and they're always free.

Nevermind I’ll stick with the one I found but thanks for looking
I didn't look yet, do you not want me to try? It's fine if you found something else that works, but I'm willing to make you a new tune if you don't like the older one I made. Like I said, if it's not what you were looking for, I'm happy to make a new one if you can link me to what you'd like me to work with so I can hear it.

I didn't look yet, do you not want me to try? It's fine if you found something else that works, but I'm willing to make you a new tune if you don't like the older one I made. Like I said, if it's not what you were looking for, I'm happy to make a new one if you can link me to what you'd like me to work with so I can hear it.
It’s okay I’m happy with the one I have which works for me.

@Sophie23 Okay. Let me know if you change your mind in the future, or if you have any other requests, and I'll be happy to make you a town tune. Just please be sure to post a link to the song so I can hear it if you do, so that I can do your request right away. :)

Hi! Is it possible to make an island tune out of this song/bit:
?

Thank you so much for your time <3

@dangoesque Here is "[Wii] Fragile Dreams: Opening + Theme Song "Hikari"":

EDDCEDDC
CCGGGCE

High G, all other notes low.

That one includes the entire musical phrase without preserving the original timing.

Here is a version that includes far fewer notes but has the timing closer to the original:

E-DD-C--
E-DD-C--

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Hi can you do Nightmare by Avengefold I would prefer the first 10 seconds of the song here is the link:

@AWildHeaven I don't have Spotify, so I can't hear the beginning of the song from the link that you posted, but I think I found the same song on Youtube.

Town tunes are only four seconds long, so I could only do the first four seconds of the song instead of ten. And unfortunately, the very beginning of "Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmare" contains four half-step notes in a row, and the most a town tune can do is two. So I can't recreate it accurately in the game. This is as close as I can get:

G-D-C-B-
A-G---zz

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

If I didn't do the right part of the song, please let me know which seconds of the video the part you want plays during, and I'll be happy to make you a new town tune. Or if you'd like me to do a different song, I'd be happy to do that for you, too.

@AWildHeaven I don't have Spotify, so I can't hear the beginning of the song from the link that you posted, but I think I found the same song on Youtube.

Town tunes are only four seconds long, so I could only do the first four seconds of the song instead of ten. And unfortunately, the very beginning of "Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmare" contains four half-step notes in a row, and the most a town tune can do is two. So I can't recreate it accurately in the game. This is as close as I can get:

G-D-C-B-
A-G---zz

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

If I didn't do the right part of the song, please let me know which seconds of the video the part you want plays during, and I'll be happy to make you a new town tune. Or if you'd like me to do a different song, I'd be happy to do that for you, too.
Could you maybe try Mary On A Cross here is the link:

From 2:35 to 2:42
Thanks❤️❤️❤️

Hiya, I'd like to request a town tune! The song title is pretty questionable, so I don't want to post it here. 😭 Can I send you a PM of my request instead?
That's fine!

@AWildHeaven Here is "Ghost - Mary On A Cross":

CBC-A-CB
C-A-CBC-

Post automatically merged:

@ZeldaCrossing64 Here is "System Of A Down - Violent ***********":

G-G-B--D
---GA-GA

Here is "System Of A Down - Chop Suey":

C-C-B-C-
D-C-B---

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back