Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AWildHeaven That song is actually the Westminster Quarters song, or the Westminster Chimes. And also it's the little melody that plays at schools, especially in movies and TV. Just making note of it in case anyone else searches for it later.

Anyway, here is "FNAF - 6 AM sound":

E-C-D-G-
G-D-E-C-

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

@Tsukuri_Yukimura Here is "TV anime “Sacrificial Princess and the King of Beasts” 2nd season non-credit OP《Hinano “LOVE INFINITY”》 [Sacrificial Princess and the King of Beasts]":

DEFGA-CA
GA---zzz

Low D and E, all other notes high.

And:

F-A-Q-FE
DAA---zz

Low D and E, high A and G.
The Q is supposed to be a G, I wrote it as a Q to make sure it would post without any problems.

@bacman Here is "Just Cause 3 Radio announcer music":

DG--DA--
DB---zzz

Low D, all other notes high.

Or, if you want to try to include the orchestra hits, or whatever that's called:

DGDDDADD
DB-GGG--

Low D, all other notes high.

Dear Kiwi Kenobi,
Request: Wabie’s cover of “Hey Lover!” link:
If you find that this bit has a large amount of sharps/flats and won’t work, please let me know so I can find a different time frame or song!
Time frame: 8 seconds - 12 seconds (can be shortened to the first couple of “Hey”s), I found this piano cover of the original version which might help, but I’m not entirely sure as I can’t read sheet music or tell notes just looking at someone playing 😅
Thank you in advance for everything you do!

@JavierElColeccionista8423 I don't really read sheet music, either, I make my town tunes by ear, and when I need to transpose them, like with this song, seeing a keyboard doesn't help me anyway, but it's all good. :)

Here is "Hey Lover!":

AGEDCDED
---zzzzz

High A and G, all other notes low.

Hello! Created an account just for this lol 😭 do you think you could do these songs?

preferably starting around 0:50 if you don't mind!

this one right from the start (I know it's probably bland in comparison)

this one from like 0:38 to 0:44ish, the like funky bit in the background if you get what I mean

@MauveKnight Welcome to TBT! :)

Here is "Moonbeam":

G-EDA-GE
--GED-E-

High G and A, low E and D.

Here is "Lord Huron - Wait by the River (Official Audio)":

C---EGB-
-A-GC---

E and the last C are low, first C and all other notes are high.

Here is "Vide Noir":

EABCBA-A
BABCA---

Low E, all other notes high.

Hello! I was wondering if you could do the song Wonderworld from the game Balan Wonderworld? I only want the first two lines of the song: "Hello to the Wonderworld, say hello to Balan's world." Heres a link to the song so you can hear it over. ^^

@Luna_Thatcher16 Here is "Balan Wonderworld - Wonderworld [Music Video (with lyrics)]":

A-D-E-B-
ADE---zz

High A and B, low D and E.

Here is the second half of the part you asked for, since it was too long to fit into one town tune, and I needed to transpose it in order for it to sound right:

G-D-C-C-
BGD---zz

D and the first C are low, the second C and all other notes are high.

@Luna_Thatcher16 Here is "Balan Wonderworld - Wonderworld [Music Video (with lyrics)]":

A-D-E-B-
ADE---zz

High A and B, low D and E.

Here is the second half of the part you asked for, since it was too long to fit into one town tune, and I needed to transpose it in order for it to sound right:

G-D-C-C-
BGD---zz

D and the first C are low, the second C and all other notes are high.
OMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! ^^

@gnarkill Here is "CKY - 96 QUITE BITTER BEINGS MUSIC VIDEO (HD REMASTER)":

EGB-E---
EGBCBGEC

E and the last C are low, first C and all other notes are high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back