Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Three requests a day? I have three ideas. I'm very sorry if you have already made them, I researched on this thread and the previous one but found nothing.

I really want to stay at your house - 0,22 - 0,26. Or 0,29 - 0,34. Something similar.

Dragon Boy - 0,0 to 0,4 I mean the very first part (it starts again at 0,4 seconds I don't know if I'm clear)

0,21 - 0,24

Thank you if you can do something nice! 😶‍🌫️ (Idk what that smileys means but I love it so here it is lol)

Three requests a day?
That's right! :)

Here is "I Really Want To Stay At Your House | EPIC ORCHESTRAL COVER":

FFCCCCAG
AGAGA---

First two C's are low, second two C's and all other notes are high.

Here is "Spirited Away - Dragon Boy ( Daizo Edit Extended)":

DACGAEFG
DACGEADE

First E is low, last two E's and all other notes are high.

Here is "【Phoenix Legend】Not going to 【Forget Sichuan Fenghua Lu】Jiangdong Old Dream Promotional Song" (I autotranslated the video title, I hope it's accurate):

ACDCAGAC
AGFGFED-

E and the last D are low. First D and all other notes are high.

You're welcome! I'm glad you're enjoying the town tunes I'm making! I'll be happy to make you more tunes tomorrow. :)

So here I am!

0,1 to 0,7 second

I think it's a lot of seconds so do your best to create something cute with the beginning of the song!
0 second to 1 minute is my favorite part before the song completely changes.
3,07 and after is nice too! But between is not that pretty.

I'm sorry if I'm unclear. I let you very free for this tune 👉👈

Thanks again!

@Pate and Ketchup Here is "The theme song of the "Moon in the Heart of Flowers and Mountains" event - "Flowers and Leaves of the Same Heart" (once again automatically translated, so I hope it's correct):

CDEGE---
D-E---G-
E---D-E-

High G, all other notes low.

The part you asked for is, indeed, too long to fit into a town tune as it is, so I made it three lines long instead of two, so you can use two of the lines as they are, or you can try removing some of the sustain lines - to fit in more notes into the two lines of a town tune, but please be aware that this will change the timing of the song and make it sound different.

Does anyone have any town tune requests? I'm always taking them, and anyone can make up to three requests a day, every day, for free. :)

Does anyone have any town tune requests? I'm always taking them, and anyone can make up to three requests a day, every day, for free. :)

Beyond The Time by TM Network (Mobile Suit Gundam Char's Counterattack - Ending Theme)

0:36-40, if that works. Much appreciated. (y)

Hi! I was wondering if you could, please, make a town tune of this song called morning star - angra, specifically the 1:40-1:51 part

I would appreciate very much, thank you!!

You’re welcome! And thank you! Feel free to post again any time if you have any more requests. I’m always happy to make town tunes for people, and anyone can request up to three songs a day, every day. :)

Does anyone have any town tune requests? They're a great way to earn a little carnival dust while this Halloween event is going on. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back