Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
@cmel2201 I'd be happy to give it a try. Please post a link to the song so I can hear it, and specify which seconds of it you'd like if you have a preference, as per the instructions in the first post of this thread, and I'll make a tune for you right away. :)

hii i found this website today, tysm for all u do <3 i was wondering if i could get moonlight by buck-tick? (from 00:31 to 00:35 aprox) (or theres also a melody from 3:21 to 3:26 that could be easier imo, whichever one is fine!!)

You're welcome! Feel free to post again any time if you have more requests. I'm always taking them, and anyone can make up to three requests a day, every day. :)

@Kat_Veil_Gaming It's just me here making town tunes. :)

Here is "Motionless In White - Werewolf [Official Audio + Lyrics]":

CDE-E-E-
DCD-D-D-

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

I'm not sure which part is the chorus, so if I chose the wrong part, please post again telling me which seconds the part you want plays during, and I'll be happy to make another town tune for you from that song. The part I did is from 0:44-0:46, for reference. Normally more of a song fits into a town tune, but this song is kind of fast, so it's harder to fit that many notes into the length of a town tune.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back