• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be tricky, but if you can, I'd love Nothing Left to Lose <33

Anywhere between 0:41 - 1:09 or 1:42 - 2:11
Basically, any vocal tune from the chorus

I've been fiddling with it myself and I don't think there's an accurate recreation, but I'd settle for similar enough, so if it's too difficult, don't worry!
Thank you 💖

if its not to hard can you do this one at around 1:38
or this one from the begging
thank you :]

@teanopi Here is "Don't Starve OST - Ragtime":

C-E-G-A-
GA-GE---

Low C and E, high G and A.

@Petey Piranha Here is "Cage The Elephant - Shake Me Down":

EGE---zz
GGAEEDE-

High G and A, low D and E.
Post automatically merged:

@MilkTheta Here is "Code Geass – Official Opening – COLORS":

C-CAG---
EF---zzz

Low E, all other notes high.

@SoufflesAndBowties Here is "Nothing Left to Lose":

E-FG--E-
D-CC---z

First E is low, second E and all other notes are high.

@S0fa That part of "Lifetime Achievement Award" is just one note over and over, so it would be like this:

EE-EEEEE
E-E-E---

Either high E or low E.

Unfortunately, "His Highness' Playroom - MOTHER 3" contains a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated in a town/island tune. The closest I can get is this:

C-CBCBCA
GCEAGCB-

E and the first and fifth C are low, all other C's and notes are high. I don't think it sounds much like the original song anymore. But it's what I'm able to do with all natural notes.

Last edited:
Ooooooo I have absolutely no ear for music so I'd love to make a request. The part that starts at 12 seconds in:
Thanks in advance hopefully this can work in AC.

@MindlessPatch Unfortunately "Dishonored 2 Main Theme" contains a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated using all natural notes in a town/island tune. The closest I can get is something like this:

EEFE--DD
FE---zzz

All the low notes. Let me know if you'd like me to try a different song, and I'll be happy to make another town/island tune for you.

@MindlessPatch Unfortunately "Dishonored 2 Main Theme" contains a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated using all natural notes in a town/island tune. The closest I can get is something like this:

EEFE--DD
FE---zzz

All the low notes. Let me know if you'd like me to try a different song, and I'll be happy to make another town/island tune for you.
Ah what a shame I thought that may be the case! Thanks for the attempt!! There was another song I had in mind when I first unlocked the island tune but I can't recall it right now if I remember I'll be back ^^

Oh I remembered what it was. Is this one (part that starts at 40 seconds) any good? (if an earlier part would work better such as when the vocals begin at 8 seconds that works too!)

@teanopi Here is "Don't Starve OST - Ragtime":

C-E-G-A-
GA-GE---

Low C and E, high G and A.

@Petey Piranha Here is "Cage The Elephant - Shake Me Down":

EGE---zz
GGAEEDE-

High G and A, low D and E.
Post automatically merged:

@MilkTheta Here is "Code Geass – Official Opening – COLORS":

C-CAG---
EF---zzz

Low E, all other notes high.

@SoufflesAndBowties Here is "Nothing Left to Lose":

E-FG--E-
D-CC---z

First E is low, second E and all other notes are high.

@S0fa That part of "Lifetime Achievement Award" is just one note over and over, so it would be like this:

EE-EEEEE
E-E-E---

Either high E or low E.

Unfortunately, "His Highness' Playroom - MOTHER 3" contains a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated in a town/island tune. The closest I can get is this:

C-CBCBCA
GCEAGCB-

E and the first and fifth C are low, all other C's and notes are high. I don't think it sounds much like the original song anymore. But it's what I'm able to do with all natural notes.
I'll try this one out after I get home from work today. I bet it sounds amazinnnng, thank you!!!!!!!! :)

Thank you , I’ve been looking everywhere and can’t find it I was wondering if you could do the second star to the right from Peter Pan
Preferably the tune starting at :08 seconds
Thank you so much :)

Lacunosa Town
If you could do from 0:14 to 0:18 or 0:01 to 0:04, that would be great!
Thank you!

I feel like I've seen this before ages ago but I couldn't find it digging through your previous forum posts.

Could you do from 0:08 - 0:12 of "Signs of Love" from Persona 4? The part where she says "Signs of love overshadowed by dreams"?

Any chance you could do the Gullah Gullah Island theme song? Here's a link to the simplest version I could find and has no lyrics so I thought it would be easier to figure out the notes

My island is named Gullah so really hoping you can work some magic. Thank you!

hello! all your town tunes sound amazing!
sorry to request 3 songs when you already have a lot of other requests, but i have a habit of changing my town tune

would you be able to do 1:09-1:14 of this
0:34-0:39 of this
and 0:47-0:51 of this

Hello again, thank you for still doing these town tune requests!

I was wondering if it would be possible to make a theme from 0:01/0:02 - 0:07 of FFXIV - Syrcus Tower Calm Theme or if it's too many notes?

Hey! COuld I request Next Chance to Move On from Persona4 please?
from 0:55-1:00 if possible please?
Thank you so much!

Could you make this song into a town tune it’s core kabula surprise from Kirby

here are the time stamps and the link

any part between 6-17 seconds

would be good

thanks

Hello! If anyone has time I'd love help with The Whole of the Moon by The Waterboys.

From around 0:47 to 1:00.

Thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back