• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

would you be able to make a jingle similar to the first 8 seconds? thank you in advance.šŸ˜

Last edited:
thank you so much for doing this
If you could possibly do just the first few seconds of this song! That would be great! Thank you again :))

Hi!
Iā€™m surprised there werenā€™t any (or that I could find) but could you please do Sissy that Walk by Rupaul?

Hi!!! I was hoping you could do a couple queen songs!

1.Radio Gaga (the chorus at 2:10)

2. Donā€™t Stop Me Now (the chorus at 1:12)

Thank you! :)

Just wanted to say that I finally found the time to use the town tune you made for me and it's perfect! Thank you! I can hear the song so well when I hear the jingle in game! I appreciate very much :)

Hello, I would please like the tune from Mac Millers God Is Fair watch from 24-28 seconds please. My island is based off this album, so I would like the tune to fit the aesthetic. Thank you so much

@Dawn.faith I've actually done that song before, though the search function isn't working correctly yet, so I don't blame you for not knowing. It's in this post:

It's a long post; the song you want is about halfway down.
Post automatically merged:

@jersha I've actually done your request before, too. But, again, the search function not working makes it really hard to know. I hope it gets fixed soon. Here is the post:

@Lachrimosa Here is "Lacunosa Town - PokƩmon Black/White":

B-CE--AG
---zFEDE

Low D and E, all other notes high.

@hamiltoncrossing Here is "Signs Of Love - Persona 4":

A-EG-DEG
C-DE---z

High G and A, all other notes low.

@dowoonisms Here is "(LOONA) "Butterfly":

ACE-EDEG
E-EDEGE-

High G, all other notes low.

Here is "DAY6 "days gone by M/V":

AAABA-A-
AAABA-A-

B and the first three A's on each line are high, the last two A's on each line are low.

Here is "(fromis_9) - (DKDK) MV":

B-B-B-B-
B-CA---z

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

@artsea Here is "FFXIV OST Syrcus Tower Calm Theme ( Out of the Labyrinth )":

A-E-DCBA
GGABA---

@FanGirlCookie Here is "Next Chance to Move On - Persona 4 Golden the Animation Opening":

G--C-CB-
C---zzzz

High G, low C and B.

@Herobrine Here is "Core Kabula Surprise! ~ Core Kabula - Kirby Planet Robobot OST Extended":

GACAGFCD
DFD---zz

D and the second C are low, first C and all other notes are high.

Last edited:
Hello! If anyone has time I'd love help with The Whole of the Moon by The Waterboys.
It's just me here making town/island tunes by myself. :)

Here is "The Waterboys - The Whole Of The Moon (HQ)":

E-EEE-DC
C---zzzz

@Willow____. Here is "Hozier - From Eden (Official Video)":

E--C--GF
C-E--C--

E and the second C are low, first and last C and all other notes are high.

@phazonavail Here is ""goodnight n say so" // "say so n go" (Mashup) - Ariana Grande, Doja Cat":

FEE--DE-
-DEC---z

All the low notes.

@hypnoteized Here is "Hunter x Hunter 2011 OST 3 - 26 - G.I Theme":

D--E---z
F-AG---z

Low D and E, high G and A.

@Gypsy82 Here is "RuPaul - Sissy That Walk (with Courtney, Adore, Bianca & Madonna)":

FFF-F---
EEEEEFD-

All the low notes.

@MissLeslyn Here is "Queen - Radio Ga Ga (Official Video)":

F-GF-C--
FFGFC---

Low C, high G.

Here is "Queen - Don't Stop Me Now (Official Video)":

B--C-D-G
---zzzzz

High G, all other notes low.

@goro Here is "Your Turn To Die Ost .01-Your Turn to Go [EXTENDED]":

F-FA-A-A
E-G-DFD-

High A and G, low E and D.

@workablepilot90 Here is "Mac Miller - God Is Fair, Sexy Nasty (feat. Kendrick Lamar) (Audio)":

DFFFDC--
DFFFDC--

All the low notes.

And I think that's everyone who requested while I was gone. If I missed anyone, please let me know, and I'll make your town/island tune for you.

Last edited:
Hi! I was able to find that you have done this song before even though the search function is broken, however not the intro part that I'd like to request if that's okay! Frank Ocean- In My Room

I would love the synth from 00:12 to 00:17 or as much of it that will fit!

Thank you in advance for doing this! I'm a drummer so while I'm somewhat musically inclined, this is not my wheelhouse. Appreciate you!

hello! not sure if this is done yet... but
0:04 -0:08
thank you!

@jersha I've actually done your request before, too. But, again, the search function not working makes it really hard to know. I hope it gets fixed soon. Here is the post:

Thanks, you're the best!!!

@DubiousDelphine Here is "Fighting Spirits - DRAGON QUEST III | Super Smash Bros. Ultimate":

F---C---
B---zzzz

All the high notes. I can't fit more of the song in because the notes that come after add a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated in a town/island tune using all natural notes.

@DubiousDelphine Here is "Fighting Spirits - DRAGON QUEST III | Super Smash Bros. Ultimate":

F---C---
B---zzzz

All the high notes. I can't fit more of the song in because the notes that come after add a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated in a town/island tune using all natural notes.
its fine! i just wanted the main notes!

gosh i remember you back when i was obsessed with acnl. love what you do! Could you help me with a few I've been trying to get?

My town is cemetery themed so I'm trying to use a few more "ominous" sounding songs. First: Scarborough Fair
I've been trying to get the first few notes at 0:15 to work forever and I cannot figure it out. If you have trouble, the second "parsley sage rosemary and thyme" notes work too.

Second: Ring Around the Rosie
a simple one I'm sure you've heard. I just want the first set of recognizable notes.

Lastly: Come Little Children
starting at 0:06

This is all I'll ask for. Thank you!

@..... Here is "Simon & Garfunkel - Scarborough Fair (Full Version) Lyrics":

D-DA-AEF
ED---zzz

High A, all other notes low.

Here is "ā™« Ring Around the Rosie ā™«ć€ŒCover怍":

D-DB-ED-
-B---zzz

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

Here is "Come Little Children":

DFGAAACB
AG---zzz

Low D, all other notes high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back