• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
@teanopi Here is "Don't Starve OST - Ragtime":

C-E-G-A-
GA-GE---

Low C and E, high G and A.

@Petey Piranha Here is "Cage The Elephant - Shake Me Down":

EGE---zz
GGAEEDE-

High G and A, low D and E.
Post automatically merged:

@MilkTheta Here is "Code Geass – Official Opening – COLORS":

C-CAG---
EF---zzz

Low E, all other notes high.

@SoufflesAndBowties Here is "Nothing Left to Lose":

E-FG--E-
D-CC---z

First E is low, second E and all other notes are high.

@S0fa That part of "Lifetime Achievement Award" is just one note over and over, so it would be like this:

EE-EEEEE
E-E-E---

Either high E or low E.

Unfortunately, "His Highness' Playroom - MOTHER 3" contains a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated in a town/island tune. The closest I can get is this:

C-CBCBCA
GCEAGCB-

E and the first and fifth C are low, all other C's and notes are high. I don't think it sounds much like the original song anymore. But it's what I'm able to do with all natural notes.

Aaah, I'm late but thank you so much!! It's perfect! 💖

Hey there! would you mind making tunes from these videos? I apologize in advance if these songs were already requested, I tried searching but I don't think its currently working

from 0:15 to 0:22

from 0:47 to 0:51

and another from 1:04 to 1:12

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it ❤

Hey! Thanks so much for this! Could you make two different tunes from this. I can't decide. I'd like 0:04-0:07 and also whichever part you can get starting at 0:13 seconds in. The second one is long so whatever you can fit. Thank you!

Hi! Thanks for offering to do this :) Would love to get the melody(?) of the chorus in the very beginning, but there's also a piano part of it starting at 2:03

This is an arranged version of Summertime - Cinnamons x Evening Cinema

Thanks in advance!!

Hello! I searched the thread and tried to search the old one for New Leaf. Could you please make this one for me? I would like the part from about 6/7 seconds in to about 10 seconds.

Thank you!!! 🖤

Hi. I couldn't find either of these, nor am I sure if either of them will work as town tunes, but I'm interested in the (Disneyland) Main Street Electrical Parade theme and "There's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" from Disney's Carousel of Progress.

From 0:49 (when it should start) to 0:54 as much as possible

From 0:07 (again, it should already start at that point) to 0:12 as much as possible

Okay, I do have a third request of three allowed. "Life In the Arcade" from the movie "Wreck-It Ralph".

As much of the first five seconds as possible

Not a request (and hope it's okay for me to mention this), but speaking of "Wreck-It Ralph", someone did already make the "Sugar Rush" song as a town tune. It can be found here. That's what I used for my New Leaf town.

Thanks in advance!

@Baddinyan I've actually done "Yakuza 0 - Karaoke - 24-Hour Cinderella Perfect Score" before, in my previous town tune maker thread:

But since the search function isn't working, I don't blame you for not being able to find it. I hope they fix the search function soon.

@Laureline Here is "Toss A Coin To Your Witcher (Lyrics / Lyric Video) [Jaskier Song]":

DFA-GFGA
-AGFEF-D

Low D and E, high G and A.

@tinypeach Here is "『High Dragon Trials // INSTRUMENTAL VARIANT』Dragalia Lost v1.3.0":

D-DCA--G
F-G-A-C-

All the high notes.

Here is "『8. Cinderella Step / In-Game Version (Slight Edit)』DAOKO × Dragalia Lost":

CCCC-DF-
F-FG-AGF

Low D and C, high A and G.

And:

GAG-GAGE
---zzzzz

Low E, high G and A.

Last edited:
@Mokkipo Here is "Halloweentown Theme":

C-E-G-C-
BCACG---

E and the first C are low, all other C's and notes are high.

And:

E---A---
C-B-A-G-

@Denia_g Unfortunately "For Whom The Bell Tolls" contains a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated in a town/island tune. I think the whole song might be in that key, so no part of it seems able to be turned into a town/island tune using all natural notes. Please let me know if you'd like me to try a different song.

@Ndymi Here is "Maggie Nyan - Summertime(Cover: Cinnamons)(Arrange Ver.)Lyrics~"

AGECD-DC
D-CD-D--

High A and G, all other notes low.

@ZombieMellies I've actually done that song before here:

But since the search function isn't working, I don't blame you for not being able to find it. I hope they fix the search function soon. I've put new instructions in the first post of this thread that may provide more accurate search results.

@maryryanbogard Here is "The Main Street Electrical Parade (From The Main Street Electrical Parade)":

C-EFG-C-
A-D-CBAG

First G is high, second G and all other notes are low.

Here is"There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (From "The Carousel of Progress")":

F-DE-C-D
CDED-C--

All the low notes.

Unfortunately "Wreck-It Ralph OST - 8 - Life in the Arcade" contains too many half-step notes in a row to accurately recreate in a town/island tune. There are three and sometimes four of them in a row in the original song, and the most that a town/island tune can handle is one. Or two, depending on how you interpret it. Either way, this song has too many in a row, so it can't be done, sorry.

@PaperCat Here is "Subway To Sally - Königin der Käfer (Offizielles Video)":

E-B--BBB
BCB-G---

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

Last edited:
@Mokkipo Here is "Halloweentown Theme":

C-E-G-C-
BCACG---

E and the first C are low, all other C's and notes are high.

And:

E---A---
C-B-A-G-

@Denia_g Unfortunately "For Whom The Bell Tolls" contains a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated in a town/island tune. I think the whole song might be in that key, so no part of it seems able to be turned into a town/island tune using all natural notes. Please let me know if you'd like me to try a different song.

@Ndymi Here is "Maggie Nyan - Summertime(Cover: Cinnamons)(Arrange Ver.)Lyrics~"

AGECD-DC
D-CD-D--

High A and G, all other notes low.

@ZombieMellies I've actually done that song before here:

But since the search function isn't working, I don't blame you for not being able to find it. I hope they fix the search function soon. I've put new instructions in the first post of this thread that may provide more accurate search results.

@maryryanbogard Here is "The Main Street Electrical Parade (From The Main Street Electrical Parade)":

C-EFG-C-
A-D-CBAG

First G is high, second G and all other notes are low.

Here is"There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (From "The Carousel of Progress")":

F-DE-C-D
CDED-C--

All the low notes.

Unfortunately "Wreck-It Ralph OST - 8 - Life in the Arcade" contains too many half-step notes in a row to accurately recreate in a town/island tune. There are three and sometimes four of them in a row in the original song, and the most that a town/island tune can handle is one. Or two, depending on how you interpret it. Either way, this song has too many in a row, so it can't be done, sorry.

@PaperCat Here is "Subway To Sally - Königin der Käfer (Offizielles Video)":

E-B--BBB
BCB-G---

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

Thank you!!

I don't have a request since I settled on my Town Tune, but I would like to mention what the series could improve on in regards to the Town Tunes.

For patterns, we can create, name, and store patterns. How comes we can't name and store Town Tunes? It would be a time saver for those who have a number of favorite Town Tunes. As it is, you have to manually edit the entire thing. If we could store Tunes, the player could just load them.

Hi there!

Can you please do the beginning of this song for me? Starting from 0:00 works :)

Thank you!

@Hay Here is "Grey's Anatomy Instrumental Theme":

F-ECGEFE
CGEA--G-

Second and fourth E are low, first and third E and all other notes are high.

Reactions: Hay
I saw you did Spirited Away but I wanted a different section of the song

at 1:20, if possible.

I played around with it and got this:
A-B-CCEC
B-GAGFG-

All high notes. The beginning sounds okay but the second half sounds slightly off to me.

I'm sure you can make it a million times better lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back