• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello could you please do this song? 1:11 - 1:20

and 2 from this song (melody that starts at 1:03 & melody at 1:20)

Thank you so much!

Last edited:
@Elov I've actually done the Howl's Moving Castle song before, but the search function isn't working correctly right now since the site got updated, so I'm not surprised you couldn't find it:

It's a long post, but the song is in there.

Here is "Spirited Away Theme Song (piano)":

EFGGGG-F
-ED-EC--

High G, all other notes low.

@maechan Here is "Kingdom Hearts II Music - Sora's Theme":

D-D---DD
D-D---zz

Either the low D or the high D will work. Is this what you meant? I can do a different part of the song if you meant something else.

@Elov I've actually done the Howl's Moving Castle song before, but the search function isn't working correctly right now since the site got updated, so I'm not surprised you couldn't find it:

It's a long post, but the song is in there.

Here is "Spirited Away Theme Song (piano)":

EFGGGG-F
-ED-EC--

Thank you so much! Changing my town tune to it! c:

Hello, thank you kindly for doing this!
Could you do the very starting part (0:04-0:08 and on to hear it clearly) of this song?
(I searched and it didn’t look like you’ve done this track before, but if search is broken then I may have missed it-sorry in that case!)

Hey there, just wanna say thanks for doing this for everyone!
Just wondering if you could do part of the intro section (seconds 10 through 20) of this ASTRO song for me? (even just the 6 notes that are in quick succession if you can't fit the notes prior to it)
I tried to search for it and nothing came up so I thought I should ask!

Thank you in advance and I hope you have a great day! ^_^

Would it be possible to get ‘don’t you be afraid now, welcome to the new stage’ from this song? Or any combination of notes that works better! Thank you so much in advance.

Could I please request the first few seconds of the SSBB intro:

Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

Could I please request for around 0:46 to 0:53 seconds of this song.

Thanks!

Last edited:
@QuakeyJakey Here is "ASTRO - All Night M/V":

B--C--CG
EDC---zz

@Rose Here is "Style Savvy: Styling Star - Fight For Your Style":

AGEGED--
AGEGEG--

High G and A, low E and D.

@casstheclueless Here is "Miwakugeki/Valkyrie [Music Box] (Game "Ensemble Stars!" Character Song)":

C-C-C--C
C-B-C---

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

@kazaf Here is "Menu 1 - Super Smash Bros. Brawl":

E-DCB---
ABCDB---

Here is "FE Three Houses OST - 6. Fodlan Winds (Rain)":

DGBA----
DGBA-B--

@Baddinyan Unfortunately, all of the music from Beastars seems to be in keys that use so many sharp and flat notes that there's no way to recreate them accurately as town/island tunes. I've had multiple people request songs from that before, and I haven't been able to do most of them. If the search function was working correctly, you might have been able to find that out, but the search has been broken since the website updated. Hopefully it gets fixed soon. Please let me know if you have another request; I'll be happy to turn another kind of song into an island tune for you. :)

ahh hi ^^' i'd like to request this bit from the song "escapism" from steven universe.

it starts at 1:14 - 1:24.

thanks!

@yan yan Unfortunately that part of "Escapism/// Steven Universe soundtrack (Vol. 2)" contains a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated in a town/island tune. It has four half-step notes in a row, and the most that you can do with all natural notes is one in a row. So even if i tried to make an inaccurate version, it really wouldn't sound like the original song anymore. So I did this part for you instead:

G-E--BAG
A---G-E-

High G, all other notes low. If you'd prefer that I do a different part of that song, or another song entirely, just let me know.

@Lotuss Here is "Crying for Rain" - (Minami) MV":

D-F-AGGF
EFEC---z

High G and A, all other notes low.

hmmm D: alrighty :D well how about this one

not sure which parts are able to be turned into it D: like the start or around 0:36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back