• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know if you’ve done this one. But would you be able to do from 0:28-1:06? Thank you!

@Soso-Deen Town tunes work exactly the same in New Horizons as in NewLeaf. So please try the town tune you wanted again, if it's one that I already did. And if it still isn't right, please let me know, and I'll make a new one for you.
Post automatically merged:

@smol Here is "A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood - Opening Scene"

E-FGGGGG
GA-GF---

Low E, high G and A.

@Laureline Here is "★ Carrying You (Violin, Piano) | Laputa":

DEF--EF-
A-E---zz

High A, all other notes low.

If at all possible, I would like to see you make an island tune out of ths:

Preferably from 0:19 - 0:24.

Thank you in advance!

Hi! New around here and I need some help with a town tune.
From 0:21 to 0:26, roughly. I'm not sure if that'll fit, but I'm no good with town tunes. Thanks in advance if you can do this! :)

@rotceh Here isTwinleaf Town Daytime Pokémon Diamond & Pearl Music Extended HD":

G-C-BC-D
E-GA---z

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

@BubbleBlowinDoubleBaby Here is "Free Realms Music - Sanctuary":

E-G-E-A-
-C--G---

Low E, all other notes high.

@aww Here is "Samurai Champloo - Shiki No Uta (HQ)":

C---D-C-
--E---zz

All the low notes or all the high notes.

Please post a link to the other song you requested and tell me which seconsd of it you'd like me to turn into a town/island tune for you, and I'll be happy to do that.

Reactions: aww
Hello! Could you please make island tunes of these songs for me?

(0:03-0:08)

(1:14-1:19)

Thanks!

@pppizzacat Here is "Arttu Wiskari - Tässäkö tää oli? (feat Leavings-orkesteri) (Virallinen musiikkivideo)":

C-CBA---
zzzFFEDC

All the low notes.

Here is "Arttu Wiskari - Avaimet käteen":

AAAGF-FE
-EEDC---

High G and A, all other notes low.

dunno if it possible, but 0:57 - 1:00 of godzilla - eminem & juice wrld (blood on the dance floor, and on the louis v carpet).. i tried but don't have an ear for music LOL. ;o;

Hi~

Could you please make SHINee - Ring Ding Dong from 0:17 to 0:21 if it's possible please ?

@atlasanarchy Here is "Dethklok - Skyhunter":

D-EFA-G-
A-CDA-G-

G and the first and last A are high, the second A and all other notes are low. The song actually contains a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated as a town/island tune. This was as close as I could get with all natural notes. The C should really be a C sharp for it to be 100% accurate, but unfortunately that's just not possible in Animal Crossing.

The part of "Metalocalypse - Pickles Rehab Song HQ [ReMastered] + Skyhunter" that you requested isn't entirely melodic because of how the singer sort of slides his voice down, hitting every note on the way and a lot of tones in between notes that aren't really notes, so there isn't any way to really recreate that accurately as a town/island tune. If there's a different part of the song you'd like me to try, just let me know.

@WanTjhen777 Here is "Pokémon Anime BGM - Lilycove City (2002~2005(AG)-M04)":

CBC---D-
D---E-E-
--D-D---

All the high notes or all the low notes will work. The timing of the original song means that the whole musical phrase can't fit into two lines, which is all town/island tunes have. So I made it be three. You can either use two of the lines as they are, or you can try removing sustain lines - to make more of the notes fit in, but this will change the timing andmake the song sound different. So you can make it be however you like.

Thank you so much !
I did modify it a bit to include some additional details, but overall a solid creation :)

If you could make Weight of The World from 1:21 to 1:27, that'd be much appreciated~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back